• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chaos

• Ska

• BelGarion

• Nexus9

Top Posters In This Topic

nah.. its between 13km -> 20km/hr is $150 and 3 points. But its never the money that really shits you.

i'll probably lose mine sometime this year.. unless for some reason they haven't transferred my points from VIC (yeah right!)

haha..yeah, i was wondering why they got him on the off ramp.. although they have been known to squat there for easy victims.

THere was a bike cop the other day radaring people as they were coming back onto the road at yatala.

but then trying get away from the cops prolly didn't help his cause.....

Running from the cops is never going to work, it's always going to make the situation worse. They will already have your numberplates and your your address... and the offences you had caused, so whats the point in running? I mean honestly!

Running from the cops is never going to work, it's always going to make the situation worse. They will already have your numberplates and your your address... and the offences you had caused, so whats the point in running? I mean honestly!

:P

I always pull over in the first available safe spot, put the hazards on and act humble....you're never going to get anywhere trying to run or acting like a smart arse