• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chaos

• Ska

• BelGarion

• Nexus9

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm there are ways of checking even after you have done that..... for example Gordon/Predator deletes all traces of websites he visits whilst at work here.... but little does he know I have been logging all network traffic, so if he becomes famous I will be able to blackmail him because I have records of him visiting www.gayboys.com ; www.ilikedick.com ; www.bendmeover.com

ROFLMAO

HAHAHHAHAHAHAAA

Hey Jay....The Hybrid copy guy PM'd me and asked me to call him on his mobile...tried to call and it rang out...no voicemail...hmmm...

Personally it sounds a bit dodgy...especially the no voicemail bit....I will give it another try, but I'm getting a bit suspicious...sounds too good to be true

Not you ...... ya goose!

(and i don't have a big enough set of nuts to be classified as "dad")  :D

damn.....I've been searching for a father figure for sooo long....finally I thought I'd found one

Thanks for shattering my dreams :cry:

Hey Jay....The Hybrid copy guy PM'd me and asked me to call him on his mobile...tried to call and it rang out...no voicemail...hmmm...

Personally it sounds a bit dodgy...especially the no voicemail bit....I will give it another try, but I'm getting a bit suspicious...sounds too good to be true

...nothing suss! :bs!: