• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chaos

• Ska

• BelGarion

• Nexus9

Top Posters In This Topic

boring quizz time.. when did everybody buy their skylines?

September last year

Ive done just over 6000km since then, work that out :P

I spoil my car :headspin:

It was off the road for 3 months tho

and also i can't afford to lose my license seeing as i probably drive more every week than most of you on here ! grr..

gordo 140=no licence

190=no licence

therefore the oppurtunity cost of going another 50ks over once you pass 140 is zero since you'll have no licence or car if you get busted either way. you might as well make the most of it.

this is all hypothetical of course.

I don't have a skyline. I just linger on the forums because I am a Jobless slob leeching money off the government with a cable connection to the internet. Also I do not have a drivers licence nor have I ever had one. And I never intend to get a day job.

95 series1 1/2 gts25t white 2door manual.

gordo 140=no licence

190=no licence

therefore the oppurtunity cost of going another 50ks over once you pass 140 is zero since you'll have no licence or car if you get busted either way. you might as well make the most of it.

this is all hypothetical of course.

:werd:

If ya gunna get caught make it worth your while :P

I don't have a skyline.  I just linger on the forums because I am a Jobless slob leeching money off the government with a cable connection to the internet.  Also I do not have a drivers licence nor have I ever had one.  And I never intend to get a day job.  

Ahh ok, thought so :P

well i believe there is a few $100's difference in fines between 140 and 190.. and also an instant court appearance, culpipal driving, dangerous driving, and who knows what else..

probably another 6 months too.. 3 months = bareable.. 12 months..**** it, sell your car