• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chaos

• Ska

• BelGarion

• Nexus9

Top Posters In This Topic

well i got a quote for coil packs. lets say they are (as usual) half the aust. rrp if i get them from nengun in japan. needless to say i'll be getting these very soon in that case.

did handle well.. but i really could only say I noticed the difference at higher speeds.. 100km/hr +..

but i never really liked the suspension setup heaps.. it needed replacing or tweaking or something.

Gordo, come clean about your plans for the t78 powered soarer VIP style project....

that is the chaser :thumbsup:.. not now though.. cost too much in the end to get it the way i'd want it..

RMA imports - now would u recommend them? I am also considering directimported?

I don't want to be stuffed around, i just want another car ASAP..

any other suggestions?

I know the guy that runs RMA... If u want I can PM you his name and contact details?

And yes I would recomend them, if u had seen Ray's GTR you would have died. It was a 1996 with 24,000 genuine k's... John was going to buy it but it sold it 2 days :thumbsup: He brings in very clean cars and is in Japan every month...

Also my importer I used is very good, Bruce's partner goes over every few weeks to Japan as well to work with the contacts.

yeah.. send me the details..

I am just going to grab a 15 year car, and the chief priority is cheap so the rest goes on the engine.. so not sure whether there is really heaps in that for them, but oh well.