• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chaos

• Ska

• BelGarion

• Nexus9

Top Posters In This Topic

I want what Johns got, an iPod, or an Erickson T900 I think it is, bah anyway I really want one that has outlook functionallity I organise my life it it, yes you can call me SUPER GEEK!

I really like the V600 and am thinking about getting it when I upgrade in a few weeks. Andrew' doesn't like it because it's a "powder puff phone" But meh, I'm female!

Cyrus, seeming I've been driving brutis for the past three days, I was thinking of taking him to willowbank to race :P Seeming I've had practice driving it.

:eek: samsung phones are nice looking, but they are shit. my mate has the latest one with the video camera etc, it locks up when taking pictures or making calendar entries and the keys are so hard to press. he hates it.

Pfft.. I love my cooler. $2000 is installed if you get through customs. If not, it's $2000 + $400 installation (at the most, depending on the kit and how much modiciation is needed)

How much are the blitz kits? IIRC they are around $1500. I know which cooler I'd rather have for $1500.