SAU Community

QLD Whoretown...

predator

private_contrib.gif

$4k.. woa.. that makes my $1400 100,000km service bill look small

private_contrib.gif

private_contrib.gif

private_contrib.gif

Yeah and don't forget the $1500 insuence and a alarm , plus it does not even have a stereo at the moment , so no tunes for a little while.

I did stars too .............Thank you cut and paste !! :D:wave:

• Replies 62.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chaos

• Ska

• BelGarion

• Nexus9

Top Posters In This Topic

You know I was speaking to my underling staff and told them just to use a boot disk to get a command prompt and use MSDOS to access fdisk, and got asked what MSDOS was! Made me feel real old!!!

Cyrus. you dont have legal people chasing you do u..... well maybe if u look out your window at night, u might see a shadow somewhere..... and maybe if u listen hard enough it'll be asking u to pay more to the government *cue spooky music*

Ahhh young ricer, yes you have learnt the round-a-bout way to use the geek, but it is only half as powerfull as using the geek ways properly, much teaching you must have on you, yes ye yes much, mmmmmMMMMmMm!

Yeah and don't forget the $1500 insuence and a alarm , plus it does not even have a stereo at the moment , so no tunes for a little while.

yowch.. $20k could'a had my car.. bit late now. but it had an mp3 player, etc. nothing too fancy but it worked..

i just cancelled my insurance today -- good feeling.. now don't have to pay out $120 a month or whatever i was paying.

ahhhh.. freedom :D

That's right it's Thurs es yes yes , Gordo THIS WAS YOUR CRUISE NIGHT I belive , pls peeps I have a free night tonight , G/F studying at her parents , please ppl lets do something .

oh i forgot, add to that $100 worth of motul 300v last week :wave:

The ratio of dollars that gets spent on the skyline compared to me (food, clothes etc) is like 300:1

*4sho

theres gotta be a cruise soon

:D

got some shiny new parts to show off :aroused: