• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chaos

• Ska

• BelGarion

• Nexus9

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i thought that, its just for a joke though. i dont mind 53XED like as in my car is SEXED up.

I havent seen your car at toowong in ages erin, you still work around there.

I don't work there anymore. They were a bunch of arseholes. Upthemselves cows who loved their dyson vaccuum cleaners (I've got my payment summary now, i can say that :))

I work at Bulimba now. Better working environment, closer to home, more flexible, more money.

Hay peeps , won't be here for long , gotta catch the train to the coast :wavey:

No-one here will be seeing the new beast until SAU QLD opening day , so you are all just going to have to wait .

I don't think I could afford the type of toys you'd wanna buy :Oops:

Andrew wants simple stuff like a wallet and a stein mug thing...

You want HUGE plasma tv's and stuff :(

:)

You can pay things off you know

;)

:) waiting game sucks..

now i am probably going to have to go through it all for another car.. I just can't wait for the endless delays, the endless excuses and everything else. oh hum.

I mean 12 months interest free on a $8k plasma would only be what.. $800 a month?

and you don't have to worry about paying for it for another 12 months! plenty of time to leave the country.. rob a bank, etc :(

:)

:) waiting game sucks..  

now i am probably going to have to go through it all for another car.. I just can't wait for the endless delays, the endless excuses and everything else. oh hum.

But at least I have another payday now , might have enough cash left over to get gavin or someone to put the T/T & Profec on and have it tuned , so it's drivable for the day and for the skid pan.

would have liked to have the I/C on by then , but probably not ??