SAU Community

QLD Whoretown...

predator

you guys got genuine princos? i keep seeing counterfeits, even seen them with the proper princo label but dodgy discs.

Well as far as I know we do

How can you tell?

• Replies 62.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chaos

• Ska

• BelGarion

• Nexus9

Top Posters In This Topic

thats awesome cyrus :)

chris: what i meant was the paper label in the 50tub, but the discs are blank white on the back. the real princos actually have a smooth back with heaps of shit written on them, im pretty sure.... ??

what squeaking noises cyrus? howd ya fix it? how you doin?

Hey ross, I'm doing great!

After we fitted James™ exhaust we heard a squaking noise, turned out to be a faulty belt which Gav replaced free of charge, as he was the one who fitted it for me :)

Had a GREAT day, firstly did tax and found out how much the government owes me, then spent the rest of the day playing round in several parks close to gavs while the belt was being replaced then drove down to the spit to let the kids wear themselfs out there now am home!

Sorry Chris, was going to stop in along the way but Blake (my son) had gone to sleep so needed to get him home to bed ;) means he'll get up in 3 hours hungry as hell! Then he wont want to go to bed till like 1am :( oh well the joys of parenthood! :(

thats awesome cyrus :D

chris: what i meant was the paper label in the 50tub, but the discs are blank white on the back. the real princos actually have a smooth back with heaps of shit written on them, im pretty sure.... ??

Got some in my hand right now....they are smooth and have princo and write speeds and other info printed on them.

Where did you get the other ones from?

i actuall saw the ones i described on ebay. also itmegamart are selling tubs of 'princos' and they dont even have any indication that they are such. no paper label and white rough back with nothing on them. dodgy bastards.

no kids for me yet..

that you know of :D

Just started downloading the Cameron Diaz bondage movie

my don't some of the big name stars have a shady past :D

the disc shop. my boss has a close affiliation with them for some reason, and he buys our machines for work from there. they are the biggest heaps of shit, and way overprices. my monitor has all the pixels compressed down the left, the cd-rw/dvd-rom wont burn, and the hard drives are ata100 and it cant multitash, eventho it a 3.0HT. i hate it.

the disc shop. my boss has a close affiliation with them for some reason, and he buys our machines for work from there. they are the biggest heaps of shit, and way overprices. my monitor has all the pixels compressed down the left, the cd-rw/dvd-rom wont burn, and the hard drives are ata100 and it cant multitash, eventho it a 3.0HT. i hate it.

oh well

a fool and his money.....as the saying goes :D