SAU Community

QLD Whoretown...

predator

Man we really need to call up the tv networks, we'd make a fortune as the newest reality tv show, "House of SAU' it's got drama, "Damn you Ben, there's no hot water left :rant:" its got romance, "I love you ben" (ranee) "I love you ranee"(ben), it's got heartbreak, "I thought you loved me ben" (cyrus), even has new people coming and going, its got everything, nice cars! WE'D BE REALITY TV SHOW STARS! Famous for a season :)

• Replies 62.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chaos

• Ska

• BelGarion

• Nexus9

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are serious about it Ben, are you studying anything I.T related?

If not, why not?

And don't say bullshit like "I don't have time"

I am serious about it

I already have Cert 1 and 2 in I.T not sure which exact part of IT cause my certificates are at home.

I am lookin at studying it more now would prefer to get a tranieeship but if i cant will quit my job and get a part time job and go to tafe to study it further

yeah.. almost as worthless as the glut of realestate agents these days :)

I'll just have to get all the webcams all setup, and it's gonna be a bit squishy you two in that single bed dont you think............................

now that is wrong.. although i can see Cyrice and Chaos LIVE.com quite soon..

when the realestate crash comes.. you'll all be out on the streets i tells'ya !!  

us computer type have been there and its been and gone :)

Wrong. If prices go down then alot of people can no longer afford their homes, hence more sales. If I was still doing it I wouldnt really care if I sold a home for $1.6million or $1.1million. Also the crash started late November last year ;)

Real Estate agents never loose Gman :) Life is funny like that...

Also when the market dies down there is a huge surge in demand for lower cost housing as people downgrade etc etc, thus opening the doors for more low costs developments, again another win... hahahaha

Property 101 for today was hosted by Enrico Rodriguez...