SAU Community

QLD Whoretown...

predator

Yeah I dunno gonna have a chat about it, I thought Gordo wanted someplace furthur south too, but yeah we'll see what happens.

• Replies 62.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chaos

• Ska

• BelGarion

• Nexus9

Top Posters In This Topic

u can get out of leases.. but you generally gave to make up a good excuse ..

in the past generally most of the ones i have known to be fairly friendly if you give adequate notice.. so they can find another tenant.. to them it just equals more work which they don't like (well who doesn't).. If you just leave, then you're liable for all rent at the place until they do find a tenant or until the end of the lease.. whatever comes first i think.

Yes I am on a misson, if you do end up spending the last months in where we are you too will be desperate as all hell to escape too!!

yeah.. prefer a little closer to the beach and things.. i mean i work in southport 3 days a week.. and nerang 2 days a week.. so the closer in between to both of these the better..

u can get out of leases.. but you generally gave to make up a good excuse ..  

in the past generally most of the ones i have known to be fairly friendly if you give adequate notice.. so they can find another tenant.. to them it just equals more work which they don't like (well who doesn't).. If you just leave, then you're liable for all rent at the place until they do find a tenant or until the end of the lease.. whatever comes first i think.

we'll just say the holes in the wall are getting too big :) and people can see in

Yeah well needing a bigger place is a good enouth excuse for me, but meh personally I'd rather just ride it out, gives us time to look for something good and not just rush out and get someplace.

I'll get MELV to make a sign to hang up on the letterbox:

"House of SAU"

:)

Yes, you can get out of leases, would only take one letter.

Have a good night boys and girls. :)

OH cmon, dont leave us hanging!!!

welcometotheinternet.jpg