SAU Community

QLD Whoretown...

predator

yeah.. the r31 is just a toy to **** around with, sorta 'in between' cars to get around with. Its getting turbo'ed now for fun.. i bought a VLT manifold and cross over today off somebody, on its way next week. Will collect other VLT bits and pieces over the next few months. See how long it lasts before the engine blows..  

i had a crazy plan (one of many)..

yeah I am sorta looking at doing a full motor build as in a RB30DET or getting rid of the car & getting an old school Fairlady Z car very nice car & only $6500 on it too with just over 100,000 on the clock

• Replies 62.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chaos

• Ska

• BelGarion

• Nexus9

Top Posters In This Topic

chaser would be different - never seen a tourerV on the roads around here yet.. sure they're around but i havent seen any

they have a 1J tt right??

chaser would be different - never seen a tourerV on the roads around here yet.. sure they're around but i havent seen any

Tourer V's only just got compliancing didnt they?

Oz: what year Z ?? early 70's ?? they are awesome, but not sure how they'd handle.

the advantage of doing an RB30DET in an R31 is that the engine can always be put into something else later on.

Oz: what year Z ?? early 70's ?? they are awesome, but not sure how they'd handle.  

the advantage of doing an RB30DET in an R31 is that the engine can always be put into something else later on.

yeah that modle pred befor they go to the wide body the one with the RB20DET in it, the car has a t3 t4 garret & top mount + after market computer nice wheels & body kit

yeah.. i might import something else to play with in the interium.. something 1989 till the rule ends..i heard complkiance wouldn't be ready until the end of this year/start of next on chasers

how dose that 15 yr thingy work dose the car still need a comp plate or what??

thats one thing I could not find on the car should I worrie ??

chasers got a 1JZ-GTE engine.. 2.5L twin turbo - exact same as soarer. PFC are available for them, internals good for 350rwkw stock.. fairly big as drift cars in japan.

oz: mid 80's jap spec version? the 80's versions are meant to blow a bit though.

chasers got a 1JZ-GTE engine.. 2.5L twin turbo - exact same as soarer. PFC are available for them, internals good for 350rwkw stock.. fairly big as drift cars in japan.  

oz: mid 80's jap spec version? the 80's versions are meant to blow a bit though.

how do you mean man what probs do they have do you know ???

+ this car is fresh car in OZ was a colector's car so it is very clean just with a few Z mods stock zorst just turbo been done & bove

eug: dunno.. havent checked lately - maybe they have?

I read somewhere last month that they have... just that it costs like a phuckload...

btw, an auto Chaser is faster than manual :(

they are just meant to handle badly, and be quite heavy.. thats what i read in a couple of mags anyhow.

Everybody seems to love the early 70's ones, although they have the L24 or something engine..