SAU Community

QLD Whoretown...

predator

COOL! So when can we see it out and about? Gordo's car i mean, not this faniciful house that lays eggs with president ado inside of it............. :confused: :(

• Replies 62.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chaos

• Ska

• BelGarion

• Nexus9

Top Posters In This Topic

lol.. well if all goes well I will probably take some pix tomorrow, post them up.

It's not going to be complied (going to do that mostly myself I decided) for a while, so not going to go anywhere much further than the driveway unfortunately :(

Yeah same here I hate buying pos cars and spending money fixin this and that, rather just spend more money and buy something that is gonna last and stuff.

thats why i sold the line and bought a new car for work i would have loved to keep the line but i didnt want a shitbox ute that would break down on me everyday i went to work so i bought brand new instead

thats why i sold the line and bought a new car for work i would have loved to keep the line but i didnt want a shitbox ute that would break down on me everyday i went to work so i bought brand new instead

Yeah what you got is waaaaaay better than a pos ute, although I know of some pos utes that just refuse to die, so but still I'd rarther what you got to over a pos ute, but hmmmm add in a skyline and it would be a tough call for me, but you probably made the cheaper decision which in the end would be the right one :(

And no sign of Nexus at the meeting :( NO HUB AND NO CAT5 CABLE MAKES CYRUS something something

Sorry Cyrus I am sick, I had to have the day off work today as well and I never take days off :D

new car is black..

yeah, chris didn't sound too well this morning... Didn't think he would make it.

I yes and no about shitboxes.. they're never anything classy, but parts are cheap, and my last 4 shitboxes have only broken down on me twice.. once for a dead starter motor, and once for a dead cas.. but I do try to choose my cheap crap carefully :(

And if one can do 15 laps of QR without dying they can't be that unreliable :D

Yeah what you got is waaaaaay better than a pos ute, although I know of some pos utes that just refuse to die, so but still I'd rarther what you got to over a pos ute, but hmmmm add in a skyline and it would be a tough call for me, but you probably made the cheaper decision which in the end would be the right one :(

yeah i had to way everything up aswell 2 regos 2 services tyres petrol it all was to expensive

Sorry Cyrus I am sick, I had to have the day off work today as well and I never take days off :D

Yeah yeah yeah!

You've been out galavanting all over the countryside with that floosy of a big brother of yours! Havent you! Havent you! Look at meeee! :(

Yeah Gordo said you musta been pretty sick, I'll just grab it off ya some other time, no biggie, go back to bed and drink some more chicken soup, it's easy on the toncils as you throw it back up :D

ahh yes congrats cyrus

couldnt get there to vote tonite had my touch semi on

Yeah I'll forgive you this time! :( Anyway there wasnt much voting :D more along the lines of, hey you want to be president, fine there ya go, who wants dibs on treasurer, Bam there ya go, anyone else, oh yeah secretary, cool no probs!

Was pretty straight forward, no real need for voteing, I just suggested it for my sake so that people cant say I didnt get voted in but was appointed the position :D