• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chaos

• Ska

• BelGarion

• Nexus9

Top Posters In This Topic

I so want to take a ride in a V8 Skyline, just to feel that wonderfull rumbling sound that comes with a V8 + the damn sexy looks of the skyline = AwEsOmE vEhIcLe !!

Hey James re "I'll never understand women" post I think no man will, but I give up, not interested in women anymore just cant be fu(ked trying to figure one out, my 'line is my new woman, just gotta remember to wait till the exhaust cools first, OUCH, jk :) :slap:

poor sam, oh well im single too, guess i musta ****ed up somewhere along the line cause my usual passenger wants to remain friends

*bangs head on desk*

OUCH! quote from fav movie starship troopers "Its funny how they always want to be friends, right after ripping your heart out!"

hmmmmmmmmmm gonna measure up my racing stripes today :) buying off Melv, and was waaaaay cheaper than I thought :D mUAHAAh AH AH ah AhaaAaaaa GO RICE!

Hey James re "I'll never understand women" post I think no man will, but I give up, not interested in women anymore just cant be fu(ked trying to figure one out, my 'line is my new woman, just gotta remember to wait till the exhaust cools first, OUCH, jk  :)  :slap:

american pie2 a line stiffler says "welcome to stifflers palace of love, arh straight love"

dont ask me wat reminded me off it :S

all i know is ur car will not run off with another guy "unless forced to" and will not steal ur credit/bank card to go shopping with.