• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, So far we have 3 people, dont we?

SkylineDave = K578M865 $1000

Mesmer = K578M865??? (Or not involved anymore?) $1000

Mesmers freind SR20 Kit = K557M865 $950

If you guys are definate, please send me a email to [email protected] with the following details:

Name:

Address:

State:

Post Code:

Contact number:

Kit Number Requierd:

I want to try and organise the cut-off date for end of this week (Friday) if possable.

Cheers,

Trev

Hi Inasnt,

Havent seen you for a while!? ;)

Naa cant get rods just yet, I might organise a group buy of Pauter Rods later on this month though... so i will keep you posted.

Also i will be organising this group to end on friday.

only Dave has responded so far, if theres anyone else drop me a email.

Cheers,

Trev

Guest INASNT

I been around! ;)

Whats the expected delivery time once we pay.

I have alot of bills coming up this month otherwise i would have got a set for sure.

Around 2 weeks...And just for piece of mind, i track the parcel a week after it has left just to be sure everything is on track. (And notify you guys)

If Dave is happy to wait around until your ready, thats fine by me...?

Perhapes you guys can work a date out, and get back to me.

Cheers,

Trev

Guest INASNT

na dont wait for me as i aint 100% sure how long till i get some, as it might be only if the engine breaks, which might happen soon with my new GT30.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Im after a set of forgies for my Rb30/25 conversion whats happening with the order. Let me know. Ive been in touch with the people at rocket who stock the Aries forged pistons and they need both hands to find their own asses. I spoke to three different guys and got three different prices from $1047 to $1205 and they said theyed be in next week , early April maybe ??? Making further enquires the Aries pistons tend to have failure problems after 24 lbs boost ??? Jnr24 what kind of rings do the Weiscos come with are the ductile iron or chromemolly ? Im pretty keen to move on these if they are the right ones as my Rb 25 is on it s last legs. I got just about every thing else ready to go and the pistons are holding me up !

Thanks Dude

Ok All,

Cut-off date is this coming FRIDAY (19th of March) if you are unavialable to make this buy then you will have to buy individualy. Please respond ASAP, the AUD vs USD has changed heapes since my last post and i have to advise of any new price changes. (If there is any, this will be determined, by the amount of people that buy, rates, shipping cost etc...)

For all that can make this date you must Have the money Xferd over by friday the latest. please send me a email with the following details:

NAME:

ADDRESS:

STATE:

POST CODE:

CONTACT NUMBER:

WISECO KIT NUMBER YOU REQUIER:

On thursday i will post the final price for all involved in the group buy.

Cheers,

Trev

Trev;

Ive noticed some discrepencies in the Wiseco cattle dog In the Rb30 section the rod length in inches is wrong(if you divide the mm rod length into inches you get a different number) But the most concerning thing is in the Rb 25 section where the dome volume is stated as 14(I assume cc's) but if you look at the note at the extreme right the kit number is coded with a 1,2 notes number. If you go to the very bottom of the page you'll see the 1 coding is of not much concern but the 2 coding states that the piston is a flatop with no flycuts for the valves???? That aint gonna work. Any chance you can email them for clarifcation ?

Let us know

Peter