SAU Community

Where Is Every1

Guest trikdoutbuketofshit

Guest trikdoutvl

ok wat the hell happened to all you skyline drivers?? back in the day id organise a cruise and there would be a shit load of uses, last night there was 6..... well you have another chance to redeem urselfs. come to city west at 8pm and give me your change

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

then how are all the skyline enthusiasts able to congregate in one place, when there are no events hosted by the SAUWA club for all skyline owners?

My event was the first skyline only cruise in 10/11 months since the SAUWA monthly cruises went to shit.

Socsy, there was no SAUWA monthly cruise. It was organised by a chick with a red 4 door R34 and she rolled it = end of cruises.

Have been on 2 SAUWA cruises a while back and were good.

As said, there is driver training days organised by SAUWA :thumbsup:

then how are all the skyline enthusiasts able to congregate in one place, when there are no events hosted by the SAUWA club for all skyline owners?

My event was the first skyline only cruise in 10/11 months since the SAUWA monthly cruises went to shit.

SAUWA is a club for SAUWA members, not for the general SAU Community. What you were talking about was something different.

Anyone on SAU is welcome to organise there own events, likes cruises etc, just post it in the Events thread.

I've attended SAUWA Member's Only cruises and even when I've sold my skyline and only drive a mere civic.. but I still had loads of fun catching/socializing up with the rest of the group! This is why I'm still with SAUWA after I've sold my skyline :thumbsup:

I swear there were monthly SAUWA skyline cruises and last one was december 2009.

and it was written on my calendar but all traces of them have been removed.

There were monthly cruises but they weren't "SAUWA" cruises. Refer post above re: chick that rolled her car organising them.

Guest trikdoutvl

saturday nights cruise just gone go taken over by antilag ppl. :D ... I think I will just stick to posting cruise on here and a few other places