SAU Community

R34 Gtr Parts. Power Fc D-jetro + A Few Other Bits

1 x R34 GTR Power FC D-Jetro version. With a single GM 3 bar map sensor mounted on the ecu and directly wired to the ecu. No need to alter the engine bay wiring and splice MAP sensors into the MAF sensor wiring. Includes hand controller $1000 or will negotiate swaps for other parts.

6 x R34 GTR Vspec 2 injectors. Approx 35,000km on them $300

4 x Rays's 20mm hub-centric wheel spacers. Suit R34 GTR. Allows the factory guards to be filled out a little better. See Pic to see what they do for the look of the car. $120

Will accept swaps as part of full payment for parts. See my signature for the list of things Im still chasing for my car.

PM me or phone 0434 147 478.

Cheers.

post-26553-1289699252_thumb.jpg

Edited by GTRNUR

1 x R34 GTR Power FC D-Jetro version. With a single GM 3 bar map sensor mounted on the ecu and directly wired to the ecu. No need to alter the engine bay wiring and splice MAP sensors into the MAF sensor wiring. Includes hand controller $1000 or will negotiate swaps for other parts.

4 x Rays's 20mm hub-centric wheel spacers. Suit R34 GTR. Allows the factory guards to be filled out a little better. See Pic to see what they do for the look of the car. $120

Will accept swaps as part of full payment for parts. See my signature for the list of things Im still chasing for my car.

Cheers.

dibs on the spacers. pm sent

Cheers.

dibs on the spacers.

PM sent

• 3 weeks later...

PFC d-jetro removed from sale... Im keeping it. L-jetro is being sold instead now. http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/346525-r34-gtr-l-jetro-power-fc/

Injectors are still for sale: