SAU Community

New Stagea Owner

SHETLANDER

After 2 years of not owning a rb powered car, ive purchased a 1997 Rsfour Stagea in a red colour, it is completely standard but has a dayz sticker on the back, done 132000kms. It needs a little bit of a clean up and a few bits replaced (needs a new front bumper) but other than that its good.I pick the car up next weekend

Edited by SHETLANDER

I picked it up yesterday and did the 200km drive from Hobart to Launceston without any dramas and it was pretty good on fuel though, 1/4 tank used on the way up. Today i gave it a wash, the previous owner had owned it for 6 years and dont think it ever saw water or a sponge, its going to need some parts resprayed as the paint is faded badly and some parts on the sideskirts and rear plastics are worn. It also has a non turbo front bumper on it without any air dams or openings on it as the previous owner broke the old one. The Dayz sticker on the back is just a sticker, dont think there are any Dayz options on it. It has the standard 15 inch wheels, 132000kms, all the electrics work. massive quantity of documents about service history and parts been bought. No rust under wing mirrors or strut towers. Im going to get some photos of it up soon and then slowly get it modified a little.

Edited by SHETLANDER

... The Dayz sticker on the back is just a sticker...

Well pretty sure it has dayz sideskirts; and perhaps it had a lower lip spoiler before the previous owner broke it? Well done on your new RB - I think a Stagea is a fine vehicle to put one in too :D