SAU Community

2011 F1 Thread

zebra

Lol Webber sure is one tall poppy.

interesting to see how he performed so badly, historically its one of his worst performances, hell bounce back though, people under rate him but he's tough as f**ken nails.

The theory on RBR is that they have a better aero package and weight distribution without KERS although it was speculated that they run a KERS lite which is available off the line for one use only but there was no sign of that today.

Captn Chin showed high tyre wear, no grip and a big gap to his team mate that just wasn't apparent from the earlier races of the 2010 season with the exception of the last race last year. Hard to understand why the setup was so far away unless there is a problem with the car.

i thought that weeber got stuffed over by team stratergy just like final round last year. he came in and put hards on. that didnt work so no one elce put them on. he lost all his time from then and had to revert to med/soft and couldnt make the time back up

Vettol complained of the tyres going off at a simmilar time to mark and they brought mark in first. if you watch just this part of RBR im sure webber will always pit first and change compounds. this then detemins what vettol gets.

somthing to keep an eye on.

i thought that weeber got stuffed over by team stratergy just like final round last year

Nah, Webber was harder on the tyres. Any strategy was rightly in SV's favour due to track position if any benefit went to him at all.

He was farked by the front right tyre change losing him around 3 seconds which probably cost him one place only.

I have totally changed my tune. Ferrari should keep massa fir as long as humanly possible

With a backbone that weak and performances that horrible he'll be screwwing them out of WCC's for years

again, :rofl:

Based on this weekends (admittedly limited) evidence, I have grave fears for anyone's ability to stop Vettel walking his 2nd drivers title, assuming the team can provide him with a car that finishes races most rounds this year.

The one hd coverage was absolutely woeful today especially the post race press conference. They cut away halfway through Petrovs first question usually they show the three driveers answering a few things about the race and then go to the winner for another few questions.