SAU Community

2011 F1 Thread

zebra

I am stoked that Caterham have been acquired by TF. Best news and I now have a minnow team to really get behind. I think its great for all involved, and best of all it gives it to the dicks at Proton who have done nothing for Lotus since acquiring it (though i suppose they did stop them from going bust)

Silly Proton, they coul dhave used the Lotus name to support Lotus racing and be in a partnership tp creat something woith Malaysian backing. Instead not they are just throwing money at a private F1 team :(

I am stoked that Caterham have been acquired by TF. Best news and I now have a minnow team to really get behind. I think its great for all involved, and best of all it gives it to the dicks at Proton who have done nothing for Lotus since acquiring it (though i suppose they did stop them from going bust)

Silly Proton, they coul dhave used the Lotus name to support Lotus racing and be in a partnership tp creat something woith Malaysian backing. Instead not they are just throwing money at a private F1 team :(

They could put wings on an RS500, would do alright.