SAU Community

2011 F1 Thread

zebra

So the question is, we need the onboard for Vettel to see if he had KERS. Bit of a hollow pole if Vettel was handicapped 0.3-0.5sec because he didnt have KERS.

Either way, I am stoked!!!! :)

The question is, was kers worth the 2 tenths difference? I think it's accepted as being worth more than that. Probably why Vettel was all laughs and webs wasn't smiling. He looked embarrassed by being on pole because of it. Shows character.

Edited by gts-4 dreamer

Good to see my boy Alonso splitting the Macs

And I was too busy at work to get my tips in ... fark it...please dont tell me the week I dont get my tips in Mark is going to get up :)

Forgot to get mine in before quali as well...What's the penalty for putting them in post quali?

edit: Pick before qualifying to retain your Early Guru Point (EGP) valued at 2pts.

They go on and on about using the softs, but at the end of the day, it's one lap... So at any point you'd have a set of tires 1 lap fresher.

That's not taking into account any cycling issues there might be (heating/cooling and reheating etc)

They go on and on about using the softs, but at the end of the day, it's one lap... So at any point you'd have a set of tires 1 lap fresher.

That's not taking into account any cycling issues there might be (heating/cooling and reheating etc)

One blistering qualifying lap on qualifying power, a qualifying lap is worth 5 or so laps.

Mark looks far from comfortable.

Seb looks supremely confident.

Hammo looks content knowing he's done his best.

And I'm stoked Nando has resigned until I turn 40..... he just looks "right" with Fezz.

However, feels weird that I don't actually feel excited how this race will turn out.