SAU Community

2011 F1 Thread

zebra

yeah just saw that too

not a big deal for the top guys, a 20 second penalty still keeps the well into the clear

EDIT: perhaps the spaniards were unhappy with how far back nando finished?

Edited by ctjet

lol it could be worse

they could be selling piece of shit Samsung's that western suburb type people seem to love

Happy with my Samsung LED :)

btw

did he "yabba dabba do"?

And just when you thought he couldn't fit any more cock in his mouth, he throws in a 'ring a ding ding', such a cock sucker.

Massa hacking it up as usual. Replace him ASAP.

Massa hacking it up as usual. Replace him ASAP.

Man, that guy is spectacularly shit. Worst Brazillian driver in recent memory behind Bruno 'Nothing like my uncle' Senna. If he gets a drive in 2012 I'll be beyond amazed.

And keep up the fantastic work Mark- Vettel may well take another championship, but a handful more drives like that will ensure McLaren clinch the constructors :thumbsup:

Schumacher had a good one. Qualified less than a tenth off Nico despite a KERS problem, Had another great start - he's consistently the best starter in the field. And beat Nico home.

Where did the Ferrari's race pace (well Alonso's) go from last round? Alonso put up a great fight for as long as he could though. i was out of my chair at the first corner!

McLaren's race pace and strategy to suit their drivers worked out well. They're earning their constructer's points with a car that's not quite the equal of the Red Bulls.

What can you say about Webber? That was a pretty ordinary performance on one of the tracks he usually does well on.

Good GP though. Its nice when tracks don't suit DRS.

Any data gathered from this year's races will guarantee that DRS suits all tracks next year (bar Monaco maybe, or any introduced next year)

The FIA just have to take an educated guess currently

If you can't build a grand prix car to be quicker then a CART then you don't deserve to compete in the championship.

Teams so small and under resourced that you have to use the word "competing" loosely is just stupid because all they do is f**k up negotiations and cause problems for the teams that will be around for longer then 5 years.

MSC probably gets the man of the match I'de say.

Vettel is a cockhead and it becomes more apparent every day.

Even being a Webber supporter, he has no one to blame for that race bar himself.

They broke Massa in my opinion when they asked him to move over for Alonso, he seems to be one of those totally psychologically sensitive drivers and he hasn't been the same since that race.

Let's not forget Massa on his day is more then a match for everyone else in the field.

Webber really dropped the ball on this one. Four cars finished on the lead lap, and he was comfortably, well, 4th. Nothing much to take from the race at all.

Massa, what's going on?? He is appalling! Would love to see Kubica in the SF camp next year, but they love their 1-2 driver hierarchy, and with Nando on for another 5 years, I can't see it happening. Any other rumours floating around?

Massa's beaten Alonso in 2 of the 5 races this year hasn't he? The other 3 races he's been shithouse. He's either on-it or he just doesn't turn up to race. There's no in between with him.

I was dissappointed with MW's lack of balls attacking Button exiting the pits, I reckon he could have had him into the first turn.

He seemed to have half a crack, got in front soon after, lost it back again, and then effectively gave up.

Maybe I'm being hard on him, but he went down a couple of notches in my book.

Terrible race for alonso, button and webber. Was glad to see that vettel couldn't just kers past him in ther first dozen (?) laps or so.

There's so much happening in these gp's its really hard to follow.

They got the drs wrong and it was still a great race, the battle between hamilton and vettel in the closing laps had me at the edge of my seat!

Was pretty surprised vettel didn't crash into anyone. Well done SV, second win not from pole whistling.gif