SAU Community

2011 F1 Thread

zebra

or maybe you just refuse to concede he may have a legitimate point?, Troy.

I was rooting for the guy, preying he was going to get Vettel. The traffic for him was no different to what it was for Vettel, there was actually one moment with a car where Vettel got badly baulked and Hamo was right on him....he is having a sook because his nature is to be a whiney bitch. In the heat of battle it appears to surface when he gets a sniff....all this talk that he is the only one able to take it to Vettel....i like myguys to have a little humility. He slags off the team sayign the car is no match for RBR, yet he has won a GP and has better race pace at the last round...yet still sooks the car isnt quick, the other competitors are against him because he isnt German or the sponsors of teams.

GIVE IT A BREAK HOMO! I was just about converted...but now I am going to have to go back for rooting for Button to t-bone you :)

it's not like He was racing them for position stooge.

the back-markers having their arses lapped are supposed to get out of the way sharpish when flagged

The first driver on the scene loses a few tenths when they come up on backmarkers too so it usually evens out over a few laps but you are spot on, they need to move the hell out of the way.

Fisichella was pretty ordinary when it came to being lapped.

<snip>

Fisichella was pretty ordinary

<snip>

He was the hackiest hack that ever hacked

Im so happy he moved to the fuzz. Its nice of them both to contain as much hack as they can in the one spot for me to dislike

but anywayzzz, Saturday's retarded ignition battle looks like it should be the best one yet!

Edited by ctjet

Monaco tradition.

I had always liked hamilton, he'd usually been pretty humble, wtf happened to that?!

He was humble the year after his WDC when he was lapped by most of the field when the Mac was rubbish.

I had always liked hamilton, he'd usually been pretty humble

I liked the bit where you were being sarcastic

Edited by sav man

Why the phark does anyone expect an F1 driver to be humble? I mean really. How is that in any way compatible with having the kind of self belief to know that of the billions of people on the planet they are, in fact, the fastest of all of them. Humble be fkd. It doesnt work that way.

Oh and for all you whinging about Hamo whinging you should have been around when Nigel Mansell was driving. If they gave out trophies for bitching he would have a shed full.

agreed troy. homotin is a whiney little girl. even worse he's teachers pet. he loves latching on to the stewards arses and sucking hard has he can...

"I just hope that the stewards are wary of it, and I'm sure they'll do a great job of it."

oh pah-lease. like he's pleading whiney radio calls on his team radio "chaaaaarlie, can you do something please" such a whinger.

I don't remember him ever being anything OTHER than a cockhead. he can steer ok but his idea of his talent doesn't really match the reality. he has walked into a car that since his very first steer of it has been in the top 3 cars on the grid in every year he's raced it. he should have had 3 WDC or more by now.

Friday is apparently a Public holiday during the GP in Monaco and all the shops are open to go and see how farken expensive shit is there. Thats the reason I heard for the Thursday practice.

agreed troy. homotin is a whiney little girl. even worse he's teachers pet. he loves latching on to the stewards arses and sucking hard has he can...

"I just hope that the stewards are wary of it, and I'm sure they'll do a great job of it."

oh pah-lease. like he's pleading whiney radio calls on his team radio "chaaaaarlie, can you do something please" such a whinger.

I don't remember him ever being anything OTHER than a cockhead. he can steer ok but his idea of his talent doesn't really match the reality. he has walked into a car that since his very first steer of it has been in the top 3 cars on the grid in every year he's raced it. he should have had 3 WDC or more by now.

fkn fanboy

Friday is apparently a Public holiday during the GP in Monaco and all the shops are open to go and see how farken expensive shit is there. Thats the reason I heard for the Thursday practice.

its the annual wheel and deal day

but what a day!!

p1000413f.jpg

p1000429p.jpg

p1000430u.jpg

p1000435b.jpg

p1000501u.jpg

p1000473t.jpg

Definately going back, the place is unbelieveable