SAU Community

2011 F1 Thread

zebra

Rekn

Wwbbers a chance? Im feeling both red boys b4 him

It is dubious whether he has KERS for the race so he will be swamped on the start and end up compromised by track position for his race. Same as the start in Monaco, despite getting it away pretty well for a change, he was overrun.

Last year RBR made sure they slotted Capt'n Chin in behind SV by not pitting him when he had a 20 second lead and should have raced LH for the top step of the podium with fresh tyres. SV will get the better of the strategy from the pitwall especially if it rains (and rightly so this year anyway).

BBC commentators were saying during qually that Red Bull kers system was 2/3 the power output to the rest of the field. I'd guess that that would be the case for SV but Webber would be less again. Agree with him getting swamped off the start. Who else thinks SV hit the wall of champs on purpose lol

Webber is surely due for a blinder off the start. I had a dream earlier in the week which i told my housemate...Webber off the second row and leading by the first turn was the dream

Unless his KERS comes back on line for race start then I have about as much chance of eating sushi off Heather Graham's naked torso.

A real shame.

So am i the only one still up for the race yo?

missed the qually and pracs being out of range etc, so yeah, still looking like a fun run? No drs in the wet? will channel 10 still choke the balls of the telecast @ 3am?

yet to see!