SAU Community

2011 F1 Thread

zebra

goat lovers = goat lovers

the sphincter of the universe = the sphincter of the universe

you need to hang around in the wasteland more to increase your awareness of the interwebs

Lol, just a simple question, kind of appropriate I figured leading up to the next gp. I haven't been hanging round wasteland long, still much to learn have I.

Mmm this reminds me of a joke.

Spiro was muttering to himself....

"George...George had to build 100 houses before he was known as George the house builder. "

"Jimmy....Jimmy had to build 100 boats before he was known as Jimmy the boat builder. "

"But you F*ck just one goat....."

so whos putting money where for the turk grandprix?

usual factors, 2 or 3 stop, tyres, drs and kers... and i rekn its fair to say a few teams will look at webbers last race. and hamiltons for that matter... slower Q1, to start mid flied... no 1st corner issues really if your on the ball,

more options for tyers during the race.

can someone explain how this may help if its a wet day? say its dry for qualifying and a wet race. how do they work it out with tyers?

massa seems to do quite well at this course and is very consistent...but seems to be rather fired up in the 1st few races....

webber does very well on tighter twisty tracks... hopfully he will get up in the top somewhere...

kobayashi looks good too i think

the next 2 races for vettel will hopfully not be so easy on him, throw a few more people in the runnings early in the year :)

redbulls new F-duct system could throw them right out infront if it goes to plan... was well proven with hamilton and button last race!

**counts down to monaco!!...**

Edited by chef_stagea

I find it f**king HILARIOUS that the same people that are openly smoking Senna's pole are the very same people that can't wait to crucify Schumacher.

I guess it's ok to openly admit to causing accidents and taking people out of races in order to win a race/championship, so long as you die in a race at some point.

After what i thought was a fair amount of bullshit on his part, I now really do believe that hamilton is Senna's biggest fan

They're not all just PR machines spouting nonsense. Hammo really is a lunatic fan like the rest of us plebs

Nice to see that sort of thing

I find it f**king HILARIOUS that the same people that are openly smoking Senna's pole are the very same people that can't wait to crucify Schumacher.

I guess it's ok to openly admit to causing accidents and taking people out of races in order to win a race/championship, so long as you die in a race at some point.

There is a big difference between them, Senna never pushed anyone into a wall at near 200 mph like schumacher did last year.

Also never seen schumacher do this.

There is a big difference between them, Senna never pushed anyone into a wall at near 200 mph like schumacher did last year.

^ umm you dont know senna very well do ya :]

Edited by scooby36

Its not that anyone was a more skilled driver, or who punted who of a track whenever

Senna was just better to watch

It is much of the reason why i have grown to really appreciate Hamilton. These guys really know how to make it interesting. Its something guys like Button, Massa, Kimi, Hill, Prost, Mansell... even Alonso i suppose... didnt/dont have.

Theses guys are all great to have in the sport and its sad when they leave. They all bring something different and exciting to race weekends, but its guys like Senna that you everybody really remembers