SAU Community

2011 F1 Thread

zebra

dunno about that. kimi is finnish. but I guess some people do include finland in 'scandinavia'. debatable though.... lol. mr pedantic to the rescue!!

They should add a snow round to the calender..

Spiked snow tyres for F1?

If the rims come from their tethers it would be a bit Mad Max-ish but it would have to be better than racing in Bahrain.

Plus SebVet could have his 'sauna' and take a good spanking with birch branches or whatever they use.

I think it wont happen, its too big an issue now

This is completely Bernies fault

I cant believe this son of a bitch is still around, he was old when i started watching f1 and he somehow doesnt really looked like he's aged much? Shenanigans

I cant believe this son of a bitch is still around, he was old when i started watching f1 and he somehow doesnt really looked like he's aged much? Shenanigans

ancient + a handful of years = still ancient

LH from interview on F1.com

Good on you for correcting your initial impression of who was at fault.

Then of course drivers would defend their positions, too. I was rather thinking that perhaps it was more like 80-20, or 70-30, me being more responsible for the fault. Either way I felt that for my relationship with the other drivers, and mostly because of the things that I said afterwards, I felt it was important to correct that and apologize for that.

lol what a goose - he was fairly unequivocal in the post race interviews about who he felt was at fault in all those situations. can only laugh at him back-flipping now. So Lewis, if the other drivers weren't at fault, who's the "frickin ridiculous" one now???

lol what a goose - he was fairly unequivocal in the post race interviews about who he felt was at fault in all those situations.

:nyaanyaa:

post-26183-0-56512600-1307692142_thumb.jpg

Edited by Whiplash