SAU Community

Fs 1999 Nissan Bnr34 Gtr V Spec

Regrettably I offer for sale my GTR. The car is likely well known to SAU members as "Bakes" black GTR.

I purchased this amazing machine off Bakes in April this year after being smitten on its presentation/setup/condition/history and low kms. I have enjoyed every minute of my ownership but family/business circumstances have conspired against my longterm ownership :laugh:

As the topic description suggests, it is a 1999 Black BNR34 GTR V Spec imported by Bakes in '08 with a HKS exhaust and about 26K on the clock. He opened his wallet and intelligently setup the car to show off its potential and maintained its near showroom condition. He spent 20K on parts/labour/tuning to build a stunning car.

Mods (list copy pasted from Bakes FS thread as nothing has changed)

Engine/Engine Bay/Clutch

* OS Giken Cam Gears

* Garrett 2860-5 Turbos

* HKS SPL Hard piping

* HKS Power Flow Pods

* Nismo Fuel Pump

* Turbosmart Fuel Regulator

* Hypertune Fuel Rail

* Siemens 610cc Injectors

* Splitfire Coilpacks

* HKS EVC 6 Boost Controller

* Vipec V44 ECU

* Tech Edge O2 Controller

* Trust Clear Cam Cover

* Hi Octane Oil Catch Can Kit

* Greddy Air Diversion Plate

* HKS Billet Oil Cap, HKS Raidator Cap

* Nismo Twin Plate Clutch

* Greddy Strut Brace

Exhaust

* HKS Front pipe 3.5 Inch

* Metal Cat 3.5 Inch

* HKS Reap Pipe 3.5 Inch

* HKS Hi Power Muffler

Brakes/Suspension/Wheels/Tyres

* Project MU Brake Pads Front/Rear

* Tein Monoflex Coliovers

* Greddy Strut Brace

* Work Meister S1 19x10 +10 Wheels. 93mm Dish Front Wheels. 110mm Dish rear Wheels

* Work Wheel nuts

* Dunlop Direzza DZ101 Tyres

Exterior

* Nismo copy side skirts, rear pods

* Nismo clear Indicators

Interior

* Nismo Dash

* JVC Head Deck

* Window Tints Doors

* Black Widow Alarm

Since ownership I have installed some Genuine Nissan V Spec II aluminium pedals and changed the oil with a fresh batch of Motul 300V Chrono and Filter a month ago. It has been constantly stared at, gently caressed and regularly waxed within an inch of its life and its exterior and interior condition can only be described as immaculate. The engine has never missed a beat, the gearbox is slick, the clutch is sharp and when the turbines spool - it goes like a stuck pig. I have never tracked the car in my ownership.

It will come with NSW rego, plates GDZ 34V (costing $90/year renewal in NSW)

Price: $55K with 42K kms on the odometer

Contact - preferably after 7 when the kids are in bed

[email protected]

The car is located in Coffs Harbour, but km's shouldn't deter a genuine buyer - the car is that good >_< Happy to negotiate paying the airfare for the buyer

GTRsale4.jpg

Engine2.jpg

GTRsale2.jpg

GTRsale1.jpg

Interior.jpg

Boot.jpg

DSC_0274.jpg

DSC_0273.jpg

Edited by Gojira

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I could live without my liver it would happen :laugh:

looks damn near perfect in the photos.

sorry to hear business decisions are forcing you to sell it.

I had a very tidy GTR 33 for 5 years until it was stolen a few years ago and I made a very foolish promise to my wife that after we built our new house she would get her car updated before I get another toy.

been in the house for 6 months.

might get her drunk tonight.

surely she doesn't NEED a new car just yet.

does the car have aftermarket cams?

what sort of power is it producing atw?

cheers.

If I could live without my liver it would happen ;)

looks damn near perfect in the photos.

sorry to hear business decisions are forcing you to sell it.

I had a very tidy GTR 33 for 5 years until it was stolen a few years ago and I made a very foolish promise to my wife that after we built our new house she would get her car updated before I get another toy.

been in the house for 6 months.

might get her drunk tonight.

surely she doesn't NEED a new car just yet.

does the car have aftermarket cams?

what sort of power is it producing atw?

cheers.

LOL about the getting the wife drunk bit. Good technique that one cheers.gif

Cams are standard, all setup for some new ones to liberate a bit more poke - seriously considered it but was scared I'd get on the slippery slope of neverending engine mods and an early divorce...

The HKS EVC has 2 switchable in-car maps, 1.2 Bar at 260kwatw and 1.4 Bar with 300kwatw. Inherited a few dyno graphs that show this. Takes a little while to spool up, but coming from an STi, I am used to being in the right gear when planning overtaking etc.

yeah I suppose it would come on better with some cams but then you'd probably need bigger injectors and.... away it goe$. bloody coppers down your way would be all over it too i'd imagine.

I've already dragged the wife in to show her my drool marks on the monitor. she understands my desire BUT *........... ( * insert some words that she said that I totally ignored and can not remember ).

those two hoses are the breather hoses to the catch can.

42k mileage on current nismo odometer PLUS approx 20k on nissan original odometer as per previous post from past owner when he had it for sale with 37k on it.

so you've only done about 5k in the car since you've owned it?

I can believe that, since in the 5 years of ownership of my 33 I only put 16000 kms on it driving it once a fortnight to golf and rarely on the weekends ( wifey didn't like the coilovers or acceleration ).

one of the cleanest GTR's I've seen.

do want.

Edited by OVA 300