SAU Community

Fs 1999 Nissan Bnr34 Gtr V Spec

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 26/4/09, this car won the Skaifey award of Best R34 GT-R at the 10th Anniversary of The R34 GT-R. Deservedly so! :)

The only visible difference was that back then, it had Volk GT-Cs. See it in Issue #113 of PI Mag (only $5 for a back-issue)

On 26/4/09, this car won the Skaifey award of Best R33 GT-R at the 10th Anniversary of The R34 GT-R. Deservedly so! :)

It has also popped up F/S on... http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Fs...tr-t345997.html

Two beauties available right now! :(

terry are u saying gojira r34 gtr(bakes on r34 gtr) won the award....

love gold rims...

Yes 'Dumpe'.

This car now has some pedigree.

Both of the above cars do.

Both of those owners should be able to do a photocopy of their Award signed by Mark Skaife (for the new owner).

Both cars appeared in "Best Of The Best" PI Mag Issue #113, but the R34 GT-R was a main feature.

Both cars appeared in MOTIVE DVD #3 in a cameo role only in Chapter #8.

One of the reasons why Bakes removed those Gold GT-Cs was because the 'face #' was wrong and the car required spacers.

Yes, I agree with you that gold (or bronze) looks sensational on black.

'John Player Special' BMWs of the 1980s had gold livery on black.

My black R34 GT-R has gold Advan RG I rims for that reason too.

Just PM me with your full e-mail addy Dumpe, and I can send you plenty (with pleasure) :)

It won "Best Concours" last year at an SnS and was featured as the Cover Story in the Daily Telegraph Cars Guide of 17/4/09.

I can send them to you pretty soon, yes.

*Edit: you don't have enough Posts to PM > so send your full e-mail address to [email protected]

Hahaa...

I got your PM finally Quinton, hehe... > replied with plenty of pics.

You might wish to buy Gojira's black R34 GT-R, since my one is being sold as we speak. :)

I don't know why Gojira needs to sell it, but it IS a weapon too with a few more mods than mine.

Terry, I should pay you a commission :)

Its funny how this car came to my attention earlier in the year...

Bakes posted up a for sale thread over at rexnet (WRX forum) and we were all gobsmacked at the car. A few weeks later, I was sitting at the mechanics with my STi getting some attention and was reading a Jap Imports mag in the office drooling over the black R34 GTR. I realised it was Bakes car and felt the pressing need to have it. Too many coincidences!

Truthfully I'm selling the car because I'm worried that my kids will walk past it and scratch it accidentally one day. I have OCD about car care (as my wife will attest to), and with 3 kids under 7, it wasn't the smartest purchase at this stage in my life. We could also use the money for some house renovations and to expand my GP practice.

Hope the car sells and goes to an appreciative owner. I have a tuna/cray fisherman from SA flying up today (spur of the moment) who wants my R34 and a black R35 in his garage.....sounds too good to be true but you never know :D

I'm downgrading to an Evo for shits and giggles - can fit 3 kids in the back (unlike the GTR with only 2 seatbelts!)

Sorry Quinton, couldn't believe the interest in the car, and had to let it go to the first to put money down.

All the best in your search

Hefty deposit taken

Shaun

i understand shaun from a sellers point of view. Emotions for this car has been up and down all week. I was just not meant to own your beast. There has to be more around like yours, fingers crossed