SAU Community

Goodbye My Gtt, And Welcome...

SS8_Gohan

Ahh name to face and car all in one :laugh:. Super car dude.. wow.

Also LMGt4 my favorite rim, but i'm with grant the black just didn't look right to me. Also the catch can hoses looked a bit obvious and stuff.. wow that's the only criticism I have :D everything else was perfect. Dream car for millions i'd say.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the black wheels looked good. One thing I liked about this car was the subtlety to it...there were no outlandish parts to it. Even the high spoiler seemed to blend in well.

Basti, you mean about detailing it? already has been, attacked it before the S'n'S, but silver doesn't really yield the same results as black does unfortunately. I've got some metallic/flake shots somewhere to show the paint correction though :D I was secretly hoping it was going to rain on Sunday, would have been fun to see the water slide off the car

well post em up. jeez :laugh:

I thought the black wheels looked good.

+1

One thing I liked about this car was the subtlety to it...

+1

there were no outlandish parts to it. Even the high spoiler seemed to blend in well.

+1

Mate, the car looks fantastic, a REAL head turner, I couldnt stop looking at the new gtr photos..

did anyone else get the sense when you looked at the gtt photos it looked like a boys toy car and the gtr looks like a mans car?

You know that catch can is illegal right? :(

This car was great in the flesh ;)

lol

dan.... the car is just amazing...

there are not too many cars that can sit next to mine and actually make me feel like i hate my car.... but yours managed to do it!

i was parked next to an f430 the other day and didn't think anything of it, but then at the show and shine i was seriously envious!

however, if you insult that beautiful machine by not getting genuine craft square mirrors... i will hurt you... with a blowtorch

Thanks heaps for the comments guys! Mucho appreciated :P

Must have missed you Juliette... went to work around 1:15pm and only came back to move the car out...

for the GTT owners, now that i've been lucky enough to have driven both the TT and R, don't underestimate your cars. There was a little period where i had both the R and GTT and it was nice to hope back into Blackie. Great gearboxes (especially if you have the datsun clubs 'dildo' variety shifter :woot:), definitely more responsive than the 26 and just an all around more 'streetable' car. Maybe my R isn't a fair comparison :rofl: but in an ideal world i would get around in the GTT for most duties, and the R would be kept for the serious stuff :D They are great cars, with great potential, and now that the new Garret GTX series turbo's are out with greater E85 availability..... fun times indeed :D that's really the same for any of the rwd 25's. I've come to appreciate them a lot more after driving around in the R for the last little while.

i'll get up the gratuitous full sun detailing shots soon ;)