SAU Community

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got the crank. Brad from Spool was kind enough to send down the older style semi-counter crank to clearance the block with while his stock of full-counter new models arrive. What a gentleman.

6843678855_201f3a3d46_b.jpg

That video isn't from Spool....

I'm talking about the original RB34 Video of the 4 door 33 on first startup.

The one that got spammed by nut swingers? I can imagine why it was taken down!

Care not for whether it was spammed, it was a good little video for the first startup of the first RB34 and if you listened closely it had a nice lumpy chug to its note.

Just pisses me off when people just up and delete video from Youtube (For instance the only available video of an S13 with 1GZ-FE being drifted by Ken Nomura. Good thing is think i downloaded it on my old iphone before it was deleted.).

Care not for whether it was spammed, it was a good little video for the first startup of the first RB34 and if you listened closely it had a nice lumpy chug to its note.

Just pisses me off when people just up and delete video from Youtube (For instance the only available video of an S13 with 1GZ-FE being drifted by Ken Nomura. Good thing is think i downloaded it on my old iphone before it was deleted.).

You must never have had something you've done publicly shit on. I'm willing to bet that your mild inconvenience could be rectified by contacting spool directly. He'd probably email the vid to you.

You must never have had something you've done publicly shit on. I'm willing to bet that your mild inconvenience could be rectified by contacting spool directly. He'd probably email the vid to you.

Yeah fair enough but when was that video shit on? or did i miss something over the last few months?

+1 to that.

I've talked to a few people in the automotive industry that have developed products and sell them on a large scale. Most of them have as little as possible to do with the forums, or any kind of public media for this very reason.

The internet gives every "nut swinging" idiot with an opinion a voice, regardless of how low their IQ is.

Also, in many cases its the people that aren't complete idiots that can do a lot of damage to the image of a product. For example the percived "coolness" of someone's public efforts add merit to their voice, and further fueling the ramblings of the nut swingers. There are plenty of examples of this on SAU alone.

Spool seem to have very wisely taken a step back and chosen to not get involved in the BS. And some great results have now surfaced with little to no apparent effort on Spools behalf. Any doubts can now finally be put to rest.

Congratulations Spool!