SAU Community

Grant's Parts Are Surplus To My Needs Sale!

Hi all,

I stacked my GTR other day so I have number of parts that are surplus to my needs.

Pictures will be taken later or PM/SMS me your number and I'd be happy to take some photos from my mobile for you.

I have the following parts for sale.

1; Pair of Nismo AFM, in good condition, used for about 3,000km from the fellow I bought off. Part number is 22680 RR580 A36-00 J71.

Asking $600.

2; Pair of Noltec Castor rod, in brand new condition.

Asking $300.

3; A set of Racing Gear JTC N1 coilovers to suit BCNR33/BNR34/ER34 fork type, unsure about spring rates, no leaks or knocks as far I can see. Just put your standard tops on them.

Asking $400.

4; Standard airbox for BCNR33 (was told it'll fit BNR34) with snorkel but no filter, no nuts and bolts though.

Asking $200.

5; A set of HKS Hiper D to suit ECR33/ER34 eyelet type. Rear left have slight knock, no leaks though.

Asking $300.

6; A set of HKS Hiper D to suit BCNR33/BNR34/ER34 fork type, front pair doesn't have springs, rear pair doesn't have leak, Condition looks to be in ok condition.

Asking $150.

7; Pair of HKS adjustable actuators to suit GTR based turbos (34 N1/-7s, GT-SS/-9s, -5s and similar) item in good condition.

Asking $300.

8; Standard R33 GTR front pipe, may fit R32 GTR.

Asking $50.

9; 2x Compliance spec cataylic converter, both of them have cells inside 2.5" diameter.

Asking $10 each.

10; A set of standard suspension tops for R33/R34, all in good condition.

Asking $100.

11; Box of part needed to convert from push to pull type, came off my R33 GTR when I installed OS Giken Triple plate with pull to push. suit R33 GTR and R32 GTR as well.

Asking $50.

I think thats it for me at the moment, if I find some more I'll add to this thread.

Items are located at Doncaster East, VIC, 3109. Happy to post small items, larger and heavy items, I'd prefer for them to be pick up.

I can be contacted via PM on this forum or shoot me a SMS on 0430 129 511 (That'd be lovely if you DON'T call me).

Cheers

Grant

R-spec, sms me your email, I'll take some pics, you need fork type for 34 gt-t but I have another, i'm happy to swap fork from eyelet for you.

Nismo AFM is sold pending money clearance.

Cheers

Grant

After quick look around and I've found couple of parts that I won't need.

1; Space saver spare tyre - FREE, pickup only.

2; Pair of front lower ball joint (steering) to suit BCNR33, may fit other models. Part number is 40160-05U00.

Asking $200.

3; Garage Saurus remap ecu to suit BCNR33 RB26.

Asking $100.

Cheers

Grant

1; Pair of Nismo AFM, in good condition, used for about 3,000km from the fellow I bought off. Part number is 22680 RR580 A36-00 J71.

3; A set of Racing Gear JTC N1 coilovers to suit BCNR33/BNR34/ER34 fork type, unsure about spring rates, no leaks or knocks as far I can see. Just put your standard tops on them.

5; A set of HKS Hiper D Coilovers.

These parts are SOLD

Other bits listed are still available.

Cheers

Grant

Hi all,

Update.

6; A set of HKS Hiper D to suit BCNR33/BNR34/ER34 fork type, front pair doesn't have springs, rear pair doesn't have leak, Condition looks to be in ok condition.

Asking $150.

Is sold pending payment.

Asking $300.

7; Pair of HKS adjustable actuators to suit GTR based turbos (34 N1/-7s, GT-SS/-9s, -5s and similar) item in good condition.

Asking $300.

Asking $50.

9; 2x Compliance spec cataylic converter, both of them have cells inside 2.5" diameter.

Asking $10 each.

Asking $100.

11; Box of part needed to convert from push to pull type, came off my R33 GTR when I installed OS Giken Triple plate with pull to push. suit R33 GTR and R32 GTR as well.

Asking $50.

Are still available.

1; Space saver spare tyre - FREE, pickup only.

2; Pair of front lower ball joint (steering) to suit BCNR33, may fit other models. Part number is 40160-05U00.

Asking $200.

Asking $100.

Also are still available.

Offers welcome for parts that are available.

Cheers

Grant

Hi folks,

Price drop on all available items.

Asking $250.

6; A set of HKS Hiper D to suit R33 GTST/R34 GT eyelet type, front pair doesn't have springs, rear pair doesn't have leak, Condition looks to be in ok condition.

Asking $100.

Asking $250.

Asking $25.

FREE

Asking $80.

Asking $25.

2; Pair of front lower ball joint (steering) to suit BCNR33, may fit other models. Part number is 40160-05U00. These cost $316 brand new from Nissan.

Asking $150.

Asking $80.

Cheers

Grant