SAU Community

Will Z Tune Style Kit Fit Onto Standard R34 Gt ?

ms.apexi

it's not illegal to go wider guards

yes jap warehouse/mu secret are just selling JSAI parts

ok, you're in a different position to most. You have the luxury of deciding which way you want to go, GTT sized stuff or GTR sized. Because you HAVE to change everything due to the smash, you have both options open to you at essentially the same cost.

This is NOT the same for pretty much everyone else in this thread, as they have to work with the standard GTT guards, you don't as you're replacing them. That's why there is talk of trying to find bumpers that are GTT friendly, etc - you don't have to worry about this.

You are not restricted to GTT sized stuff anymore because you are having to replace EVERYTHING.

So it's a choice between a GTR front end or just the normal, narrower GTT front end. Considering it's going to cost pretty much the same, you may as well go GTR sized because it will bad ass

loving THAT idea very much aha

however, will the guards stick out from the rest of my car ?

So confusing, just when I was about to buy the GTT fitted kit today

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

r34 gtr front guards are +25mm wider than the factory gt/gtt front guards....u wont really notice the "wideness" to much i reckon, just the awesomeness of haveing a gtr front lol....however there will be a massive empty hole where there should be a cooler... thats the only reason i wouldnt do the gtr front and stick to a gtt front end....

• 4 weeks later...

hey guys,

DO NOT buy from JSAI josh.

Paid, payment cleared, loss communication and have not seen product at all.

Literally threw money away. And my car is still not drivable.

You will notice he has the same tendency in other threads many years before. And the same thing now.

BEWARE, DO NOT PURCHASE FROM JOSH

the original z tune is obviously a GTR kit as the Z Tune is a GTR..

Eastbear do a kit that is modifed version of it to suit a gtt as is.. Same with JSAI.. Others not sure about.. Fiberglass kits don't always bolt up without some for of modification.. However the shitest cheapest kits (any bodykit) will prob have some major warping requiring more modification to get it to fit..

JSAI have been known to make some awesome fitment kits.. But I personally wouldnt recommend unless its COD or pick up just due to past problems but all could have changed i dunno..

PSI Parts.. i havent heard anything bad about them and otheres seem to speak highly of them..

Just choose your company.. Do the research into them and see what they are offering and go from there.. No fiberglass kit i have ever bought just simply bolted up..

However if you are after the Front Bar, Side Skirts and bonnet.. well you already have the major parts for your front end conversion.. So whats the problem?

wasnt being sarcastic at all....

jsai have a melbourne distributor that u can maybe call to try to settle the situation....

jsai were removed from SAU a wile ago....the only trader to ever be removed there from the forums yeah....

not a single person on here recomeded u to use jsai, some of there distributors are good but the only one i would use is empire auto.

contact the police and the consumer affairs victoria as he is a registered business....

gl with getting ur cash back or some parts ... try to get cash back. (there r a few posts from a few years ago about how badly fitting his parts have been) and speak to shane from PSI parts his a good mate of mine and a top bloke who will help out anyone if it has to do with cars lol....

wasnt being sarcastic at all....

jsai have a melbourne distributor that u can maybe call to try to settle the situation....

jsai were removed from SAU a wile ago....the only trader to ever be removed there from the forums yeah....

not a single person on here recomeded u to use jsai, some of there distributors are good but the only one i would use is empire auto.

contact the police and the consumer affairs victoria as he is a registered business....

gl with getting ur cash back or some parts ... try to get cash back. (there r a few posts from a few years ago about how badly fitting his parts have been) and speak to shane from PSI parts his a good mate of mine and a top bloke who will help out anyone if it has to do with cars lol....

Parts were received after police involvement :)

Whether or not they'll look good will depend on when my panel beater is finished.

And I spoke to Shane a while ago, he said he doesn't really make parts anymore. But he's def a top bloke, really nice and helpful :)

Parts were received after police involvement :)

Whether or not they'll look good will depend on when my panel beater is finished.

And I spoke to Shane a while ago, he said he doesn't really make parts anymore. But he's def a top bloke, really nice and helpful :)

Sigh.... There would be no prob if you had just listened to me in the first place. I said JSAI's parts were good but I did suggest to you to get the parts from Jap Warehouse, Josh's distributor -.-

I did contact Jap Warehouse, they did not possess any parts. And if Josh supplies them, it would be a longer wait to payment to be cleared at Jap Warehouse, then the order to be put for Josh. He would then have to make them, send them off to Jap Warehouse, and THEN another courier to my place. So essentially it's the same thing, only I would get "we're still waiting on parts" from Jap Warehouse.

To be honest, the parts came VERY quick. I would recommend Josh IF he communicated and IF he have a proper time frame. I was lucky because the fuzz were involved and got my parts in 3 weeks, whereas others have waited 3 months

Jap Warehouse dosnt list anything on their website though?

Just call em up and ask for Kenz, and if you mention me, he would probably look after you with postage :)

I did contact Jap Warehouse, they did not possess any parts. And if Josh supplies them, it would be a longer wait to payment to be cleared at Jap Warehouse, then the order to be put for Josh. He would then have to make them, send them off to Jap Warehouse, and THEN another courier to my place. So essentially it's the same thing, only I would get "we're still waiting on parts" from Jap Warehouse.

To be honest, the parts came VERY quick. I would recommend Josh IF he communicated and IF he have a proper time frame. I was lucky because the fuzz were involved and got my parts in 3 weeks, whereas others have waited 3 months

Well... If you thought going through Jap Warehouse was longer, then you simply didn't listen to me lol. I paid and got my kit within probably 8 working days oppose to 3 weeks.... And plus, Josh would definitely pick up calls from his distributor :P

Oh well, doesn't matter, as long as you got your kit. Post up some pics when you have it on your car. I still got mine sitting in my garage, it's so pricy to get the wholel kit sprayed and fitted =.=

hi guys has anyone here had any experience with the Seibon stuff through Mu secret?

They have a carbon z-tune guard variation that actually has a working vent.

I am looking at getting the whole Z-tune kit, bonnet, lip, spats, skirts and guards. I want the kit to be functional so the FRP guards in the z-tune kits are out as they don't seem to actually have any vents in them.

At the end of the day I just want something functional and good looking, thanks for the advice that has come through in this topic though!!

hi guys has anyone here had any experience with the Seibon stuff through Mu secret?

I am looking at getting the whole Z-tune kit, bonnet, lip, spats, skirts and guards. I want the kit to be functional so the FRP guards in the z-tune kits are out as they don't seem to actually have any vents in them.

At the end of the day I just want something functional and good looking, thanks for the advice that has come through in this topic though!!

Not sure about SEIBON, but I do have a pair of brand new Z tune style sideskirts and rear pods for sale for the GTR if you are interested. They were made by Josh at JSAI.

Not sure about SEIBON, but I do have a pair of brand new Z tune style sideskirts and rear pods for sale for the GTR if you are interested. They were made by Josh at JSAI.

Why are you selling?

Do you know how they were made? Carbon, epoxy, poly eurethane???

Have you had them fitted to a vehicle before??

I'm selling them because I thought they'd fit my GTT lol. But they are made for R34 GTR.

They were hand made by Josh at JSAI, made from fibreglass.

They are brand new, so it has never been fitted. But JSAI's kits have a reputation of good fitment

haha I thanks Charles! Well now that I've experienced it all, I will know for the future ;)

The kit is getting assembled & painted by Vu as we speak, so I will def post up pics when it's done.

Haven't had my baby for nearly 2 months, thank God GT5 exists