SAU Community

2010 Christmas Cruise And Bbq

do you think we could still cruise? i'll go for a drive still lol

hopefully the roads will be open by then

mel also mentioned her parents place in kambah as an option as well

The only thing about inside cooking (unless lots of ventilation) is that if onion is wanted I may needs to leave because of stupid allergies.. Not planning on dying this weekend :)

I just came back from a drive out to Tidbinbilla in the R32. The only way out there from the south, is through Tharwa. Wasn't a bad drive, except I found more damage on the R32.

Corin Road is also closed but I didn't get all the way out to the cotter.

I didn't realise that the cruise was on saturday. I have soo many things to goto so I'll probably bring the Silvia and hang around for a while.

So what have we got as our current plan for tomorrow? Are we still meeting for a chat etc at gravalia, then going for a bit of a cruise before a bbq? Not that I'll make the BBQ, but curious to know what the final verdict on all is.

Also Trozzle, hopefully will catch you tomorrow and can grab that manual also. Ta mate.

I went back to the river today. Looked a bit better, still soggy though... If this sun stays out it should be ok to go there still.

The only problem could be the gate at the entry... But somthing magical might happen where the gate somehow gets opened for us

C940P.jpg

11 am this morning, come on sun!

You're so shit! We put up fool (ie Troy) proof directions in the other thread... do you read nothing??

Cotter Road --> right at Uriarra Road

The picnic area is Uriarra East, you can't miss it.

and lol @ dry firewood