SAU Community

Stripping My Modified S13-shit Loads Of Good Parts

I've decided to strip my first street registered S13 (midnight blue) which is modified with a variety of quality brand name parts. If you want parts don't stuff me around, organise it with me, and put a deposit down otherwise I'm not taking it off the car. I have looked after my S13 very well since I've owned it so all parts are in excellent condition and have travelled very little, unless otherwise stated. LOCATED IN CANBERRA-CAN POST MOST THINGS-

---------CALL OR MSG ME ON 0411 086 883---------

I have tried to list what I have and am willing to sell:

SR20DET with gearbox and all manual conversion gear including the modified loom, ecu, tailshaft, pedals etc-$2600

32 row oil cooler with all braided lines and a TuneAgent adapter plate and a relocated oil filter in awesome condition-$400

S13 space saver (spare wheel from boot looks unused)-$30

Reinforcement bar for the front has been modified to fit front mount-$50

Nismo chrome 10mm screw on type gearknob so won't fall off like cheap ones (JustJap sell for $189)-$70 and it fits skylines, 300zx, 180sx, cefiro, bluebird etc, etc

Smoked tail lights-$170

Bosch 040 fuel pump and cradle-$160

Complete set of boot plastics-$50

Fuel cap lid-$10

Map light-$20

Rear view mirror-$15

Windscreen wiper motor-$25

R180 4.3:1 ratio diff with 6 bolt stub axles-$50

Hybrid front mount intercooler with all piping and clamps perfect condition-$450

GKTECH overflow bottle-$30

GKTECH front pipe-$110

GKTECH catback exhaust-$200

3 inch XFORCE High Flow Cat-$130

Nismo 2 way with 5 bolts stub axles LSD-$800

7" Car DVD, TV, GPS touchscreen with the box in good condition-$300

S15 Seats-$550

C's style short shifter-$110

Digital climate control with loom-$120

Turbo timer-$40

JustJap dished drift steering wheel-$80

GKTECH Boss Kit-$25

Front clear corner indicators (1 small bracket that slides onto the side of the fender are broken on 1 i think but still screws to top of headlights and in good condition on the outside)-$50

Ganadoor style mirrors with cool led indicators that you can wire up as blue, orange, or something else-$70

Front seatbelts in very good condition as I replaced them-The pair for $80

4300K H4 socket 55W HID's (the best visibility)-$90

Front CA18 front bar nothing wrong with it-$110

Rear S13 bar straight as-$100

Front drivers side fender straight as pretty clean with barely no scratches-$100

S13 passenger front fender few small dents-$50

Sunvisors-Both for $20

S13 interior carpet (has hole where drivers feet go)-$50

Rear seatbelts-$70

Rear seats-$40

Centre console (I have two of them with all the switches and ashtray-1 is standard black and the other is white)-$40 each

Stereo surround painted white-$20

Door trims-$50 each

GTR style grille with fresh black paint the best condition I've evr seen-$140

S13 Square (J series) headlights with clear covers perfect condition-$400

Window regulators: Drivers side-$60 Passenger side-$50

Window switches- Drivers side with 1 small chip on the button-$40 Passenger side perfect nick-$30

Drivers side glass with tinted 25% black tint (good quality tint by the way) perfect condition-$60

Passenger side glass (window tint slightly scratched in one area but can't barely notice)-$45

Dash with a few cracks but good condition-$140

Cluster surround-$30

S13 door seal plastic panels-$20 each or $30 pair

SR20DET manual non-abs Tailshaft-$100

2 Federal 595 235/45/17 tyres (done 30kms on them)-$80 each (Will have to confirm about the tyres if someone wants them)

Front SR20DET rotors and calipers (have heaps of meat on them)-$150

Back calipers and rotors-$120

5 bolts drive shafts: $80 for the pair

Work CRKai rims 17x8+32 (only 2 I think)??-$150 each rim few scratches and what not

S13 boot painted matt black spoiler removed and holes filled but will need some more bog a tiny bit-no dents or anything-$60

S13 bonnet in good condition-$200

Doors without regulators and trim in awesome condition-$100 each

I have basically all interior plastics so let me know what ones you need, and I'll give you a price....Will have roof lining and stuff like that out soon (Will let you all know)

I have all adjustable arms, rods, etc, but will inspect them on Saturday and update this list with what I can sell then.

Garrett GT2871R setup (all brand new apart from the turbo which has only done a few thousand k's with literally no shaft play) NOT SPLITTING UP THIS PACKAGE All genuine Nissan parts:

Brand new Nismo 740cc injectors

Brand new Apexi POD filter

Brand new S15 7-Layer exhaust manifold gasket

Clocking adapters for the T25G setup so you don't need to modify cooler piping

Brand new braided turbo lines with fittings

Brand new Nissan 300ZX Air Flow Meter

Brand new Injector O Rings

Brand new Locking tabs

Brand new turbo drump gasket

Brand new oil drain washers I think they are??? Basically everything you need is here apart from the AFM plug which you can buy for $15.

Everything for this package $2300

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...