SAU Community

Just Crashed My R33

Hi guys and gals, yesterday I crashed my car into someone parked ileagally and as a result I have for sale my series 1 R33 1994 model skyline it does have a few parts you may want. Cant be drivren on the road but can be driven onto a tow truck or car trailor, it still starts, the mods that have been done are:

- Slpit front dumpipe

- 3" Hks exhaust system with a 6" cannon

- Nismo fuel pressure reg

- GTR fuel pump

- Oil filter relocator

- big front mount intercooler

- Boost controller

- HKS turbo timer

I cant remeber everything right now I will update when I can remeber other stuff I would like to sell the car whole as I get really sad every time I walk outside the I am asking $4000 for the lot there are heaps of other parts on the car and will update when I can. If you are interested please give me (Loof) a call on 0403379309 and please dont post if you are going to be negative. I live in the Penrith area

Also just got Peter at Advan performance to change my timing belt all bearings and he also custom fitted a GTR water pump to the car last month.All parts where brand new I still have receipts.

Tyres onthe front have 99% tread I bought them about 3 weeks ago the 2 tyres on the back have about 90% tread

Also has Sony explode sterio and Pioneer splits in the front doors

Got the power steering pump reconditioned in October

post-31615-1291271277_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...