SAU Community

Just Crashed My R33

Hi guys and gals, yesterday I crashed my car into someone parked ileagally and as a result I have for sale my series 1 R33 1994 model skyline it does have a few parts you may want. Cant be drivren on the road but can be driven onto a tow truck or car trailor, it still starts, the mods that have been done are:

- Slpit front dumpipe

- 3" Hks exhaust system with a 6" cannon

- Nismo fuel pressure reg

- GTR fuel pump

- Oil filter relocator

- big front mount intercooler

- Boost controller

- HKS turbo timer

I cant remeber everything right now I will update when I can remeber other stuff I would like to sell the car whole as I get really sad every time I walk outside the I am asking $4000 for the lot there are heaps of other parts on the car and will update when I can. If you are interested please give me (Loof) a call on 0403379309 and please dont post if you are going to be negative. I live in the Penrith area

Also just got Peter at Advan performance to change my timing belt all bearings and he also custom fitted a GTR water pump to the car last month.All parts where brand new I still have receipts.

Tyres onthe front have 99% tread I bought them about 3 weeks ago the 2 tyres on the back have about 90% tread

Also has Sony explode sterio and Pioneer splits in the front doors

Got the power steering pump reconditioned in October

post-31615-1291271277_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• You don't need an AC mechanic to fit it. You do need one to vac the system down and fill it. That's how you get refrigerant.
    • Well, it's actually probably worse than you think. I think you have to (minimally) install GKTech's spherical bush replacements to the lower arm's inner ends, because you absolutely cannot subject the original (or poly) bushes to that much misalignment. The better option being to replace the whole lower arm with GKTech's unit. This brings sphericals to the lower inners either way you do it. And are you aware that the kit is weld in and you have to take the subframe out of the car to get it fitted? It's a fair bit of work. These issues both drive my ongoing dithering about doing this to my car, for the last couple of years.
    • The website said you need a AC technican to swap it in. Is that true? How did you fill the refridgerant? Was it easy to install?  If i just got the bracket and the new smaller AC compressor, would the other components be compatible with R134?
    • Hi All Finally getting back to work on the R32 this weekend and had a quick question about the GKTech anti squat kit (https://au.gktech.com/products/s13-180sx-r32-subframe-anti-squat-reduction-weld-in-kit?_pos=39&_fid=eb6b5077e&_ss=c) So, this straightens out the rear LCA and increases the roll centre by 20MM which is great BUT I also have MFR roll centre adjusters (https://www.rhdjapan.com/moonface-super-lap-rc-joint-roll-center-adjuster-bnr32-ps13-rps13.html) which gives a +15MM lift. My question is whether they can/should be used together or if its going to massively effect the geometry? In my mind, I can't see that they work together but was hoping for some feedback on someone who has done this before deciding which to use or if both?   Thanks
    • Agreed. Thing has to be running absolutely pig rich as well. I would worry a lot less about your idle and start going through all your electrical before the car burns down.