SAU Community

Geelong Skyline Scene

kevyc

Hey guys (and girls?), first off im new to the skyline scene as i finally got one after waiting since i was 10yrs old lol

i was just wondering where the skyline or even just import scene is in geelong? everywhere i look its commodores or falcons..

get the occasional supra but i never see any skylines all parked in a car park or wherever.. i am just curious to know whether we here in geelong actually have a skyline / import scene or not..

cheers,

kev

Hi Kev

I'm not sure about the Skyline scene in Geelong but if it's anything like Bendigo there is just falcodores everywhere. I get excited when I see anything that looks like an import.

U missed out yesterday Kev, there was 15 odd Skylines parked in a park in Geelong (Charity cruise for a cancer patient) looked like there was a couple of Supra's as well.

Perhaps try your local undercover car park on a Saturday night. Falcodore drivers in Bendigo prefer Coles.

there is some skylines around geelong not heaps i dont recon.. as for groups meeting at the beach and stuff like that im sure there is people around at times, just probably hard to find if you dont know when its happeneing exactly... anywhere from the pier down to eastern beach u might find some though

Hi Kev

I'm not sure about the Skyline scene in Geelong but if it's anything like Bendigo there is just falcodores everywhere. I get excited when I see anything that looks like an import.

U missed out yesterday Kev, there was 15 odd Skylines parked in a park in Geelong (Charity cruise for a cancer patient) looked like there was a couple of Supra's as well.

Perhaps try your local undercover car park on a Saturday night. Falcodore drivers in Bendigo prefer Coles.

Yeah, there was, went well :)

i know i missed out, i read it at 7:30 that night... i was soo angry with myself haha... by the way im driving a yellow r33 gts... so if any of ya see me come say hi :)..

do any of you ever cruise chapel st? lol just makin conversation now haha

Yeah mate ive seeen a black 34 gettin round with a big drift spoiler on it.. thats not u by any chance is it?? Ive got heaps of interest in cruises n shit so if anyone is bored anytime hit us up n we can go somewhere!

Yeah mate ive seeen a black 34 gettin round with a big drift spoiler on it.. thats not u by any chance is it?? Ive got heaps of interest in cruises n shit so if anyone is bored anytime hit us up n we can go somewhere!

nah mate not me stock spoiler,my cars getting epa'ed at the moment but once all that stuffs sorted out be keen as

shit mate... is it gunna be pricey?? or just the standard exhaust and so on lol

$1100 so not cheap had a bit done to it that would stuff me with the emmissions test plus the test it's self is like 80

Hey, im, always out, i rekon theres too many skylines in geelong, but yeah if you see me, or something say hi, or wave :) (silver 33)

Nick.

Did u have a maroon Mitsubishi FTO over take you on Sunday?? We went around a Silver 33 on the way down to Geelong, we were on the Bacchus Marsh-Geelong road

Hope the emissions test goes well then mate.. hey by the way me n my mates are havin a "santa cruise".. we were hopin to make the paper lol so now we are gettin everuone to cruise geelong in santa suits and then head up the highway n cruise chapel st... anyone on here interested? It would be good rep for SAU showin the chrissy spirit.. n advertising of course lol

I'm around Geelong quite a bit, i drive a silver 31. with stocks on at the moment, as i cracked a rim a couple weeks ago lol. I had a dark blue four door 34 i used to get around in, it had a big" Vic Drift " sticker on the back :)

Edited by TurboTeg

hey man.. do you live in seperation st?? theres a 31 there quite a bit and theres a 33 there every now and then lol.. just curious too see who it is as i drive past it / them every night