SAU Community

Geelong Skyline Scene

kevyc

lol I get pulled over and defected (generally in Epping) when casually driving back from the shops on a Thurs night x11ty

Meanwhile I drive like a tard through Brooklyn, in a hurry, flogging it from every set of lights.. and he pulls me over for like 2secs then I can go..

Driving style has nothing to do with it :P

yeah too true ya can be driving to the road rules as much as ya want if the cop behind ya want to give ya headaches he/she will, speaking from pass experience and before ya say attitude as well i was polite and didn't get pissy at all when he was telling me i was getting epa'd some ppl are just dick's but that's the way it goes

hey RUSS123

just out of curiosity what black r34 is urs is there any stand out things on it that? is it the one with the personal plate and chrome wheels, or one with skyline writting on it? or nismo kit or anything?

only ask as i have a black one and take notice of the other i see around haha, was wondering if any of them are you..

hey RUSS123

just out of curiosity what black r34 is urs is there any stand out things on it that? is it the one with the personal plate and chrome wheels, or one with skyline writting on it? or nismo kit or anything?

only ask as i have a black one and take notice of the other i see around haha, was wondering if any of them are you..

nah the one with skyline on the side is nickzke on here don't know who's the one with chrome wheels is but i've seen it around too, mine has 7 spoke rims there not like shiny chrome but dull chrome if that make's sense lol are you the one parked near the sphinx all the time?

nah the one with skyline on the side is nickzke on here don't know who's the one with chrome wheels is but i've seen it around too, mine has 7 spoke rims there not like shiny chrome but dull chrome if that make's sense lol are you the one parked near the sphinx all the time?

didnt know he was on here... the one with the big skyline writting on the side, and it has a bomex kit i think.. i havent seen it around in ages.. i used to see it alot about 2years ago i think..

haha yes that would have been me near the sphinx, not there anymore though... but thats a good spot by you! haha howd u guess that? wave and beep if u ever see me.

do u mean like shadow chrome or something like that.. i do get what you mean i think.

i saw a stockish looking skyline at the waterfront last night at about 430-530 i think it was too...

I'll be cruising down to Geelong tonight in the V36 and should be in the city centre tomorrow afternoon, I'll keep a lookout for any other Skylines like always :)

didnt know he was on here... the one with the big skyline writting on the side, and it has a bomex kit i think.. i havent seen it around in ages.. i used to see it alot about 2years ago i think..

haha yes that would have been me near the sphinx, not there anymore though... but thats a good spot by you! haha howd u guess that? wave and beep if u ever see me.

do u mean like shadow chrome or something like that.. i do get what you mean i think.

i saw a stockish looking skyline at the waterfront last night at about 430-530 i think it was too...

haha i see everything :ph34r: yeah same mate seen it about 6 monthes ago but haven't seen it in ages and nah not shadow chrome,shiny alloy i spose be best to describe them probley should have said that at the start lol do ya,cruise around geelong much?

haha i see everything :ph34r: yeah same mate seen it about 6 monthes ago but haven't seen it in ages and nah not shadow chrome,shiny alloy i spose be best to describe them probley should have said that at the start lol do ya,cruise around geelong much?

i do drive it around geelong if i have things to do place to be like need to go into town to get things, but i dont ever just cut hot laps of town at night or cruise round the waterfront just for kicks...

as i dont see the fun in driving slowly in cirlces around town at night trying to not run over the drunks stepping out onto the road lol.

ru around geelong much? i cant think of seeing ur car... if u ever see me beep like 10 times and wave...

there is an asian guy (youngish mayb 20 or so i think..) with a stockish looking skyline with a body kit possibly ive seen too.. thats not you is it?

i do drive it around geelong if i have things to do place to be like need to go into town to get things, but i dont ever just cut hot laps of town at night or cruise round the waterfront just for kicks...

as i dont see the fun in driving slowly in cirlces around town at night trying to not run over the drunks stepping out onto the road lol.

ru around geelong much? i cant think of seeing ur car... if u ever see me beep like 10 times and wave...

there is an asian guy (youngish mayb 20 or so i think..) with a stockish looking skyline with a body kit possibly ive seen too.. thats not you is it?

nah mate know of that one too seen him near hospital few weeks ago, nah same if i do it's not for long til head out of town don't mind deans marsh road when i can it's pretty fun :whistling: ya ever been down through that way?and horn's not connected lol

+1

The only cool way to cruise around geelong is to sell the skyline and get a commonwhore with stockies already fitted to the rear.

Don't forget you'd need a big 'the tyre factory' sticker on the front windscreen.

With the great ocean road so close it's the best way to enjoy driving rather than criuising around at 50kmh trying to look cool.

+1

The only cool way to cruise around geelong is to sell the skyline and get a commonwhore with stockies already fitted to the rear.

Don't forget you'd need a big 'the tyre factory' sticker on the front windscreen.

With the great ocean road so close it's the best way to enjoy driving rather than criuising around at 50kmh trying to look cool.

haha yeah true the really cool one's have a exhaust bros sticker too i'm pretty lucky i have a vt as a work/daily so i can blend in but still not cool enough for the stickers :P

+1

agreed the great ocean ride is nice, parents have a house down that way so im down there from time to time....

never really been down bacchus marsh rd much... not in my skyline anyway, been down there in slow work utes but haha...

Russ you should most definetly get some big stickers on ur back window of ur daily... "the tyre factory, any exhaust shop sticker, or a big Unit sticker" will suffice

no horn hey... just wave frantically!!

agreed the great ocean ride is nice, parents have a house down that way so im down there from time to time....

never really been down bacchus marsh rd much... not in my skyline anyway, been down there in slow work utes but haha...

Russ you should most definetly get some big stickers on ur back window of ur daily... "the tyre factory, any exhaust shop sticker, or a big Unit sticker" will suffice

no horn hey... just wave frantically!!

lol deans marsh road bro not bacchus marsh rd it's the road between winchelsea and lorne and it's pretty twistie and nowhere near the tourists that ya get on g.o.r :thumbsup:

Edited by russ123

nah mate know of that one too seen him near hospital few weeks ago, nah same if i do it's not for long til head out of town don't mind deans marsh road when i can it's pretty fun :whistling: ya ever been down through that way?and horn's not connected lol

I drive past the hospital to get to work in the mornings and going back home. It's a R34 GTT with a Bomex body kit, silver and FMIC and 18" Volks. If this is what you saw, it was me ;)

I drive past the hospital to get to work in the mornings and going back home. It's a R34 GTT with a Bomex body kit, silver and FMIC and 18" Volks. If this is what you saw, it was me ;)

nah i seen a black one too be honest can't think of seeing ya around,you live local?

nah i seen a black one too be honest can't think of seeing ya around,you live local?

Ohh use to but not any more, for about a week now, moved back to Truganina :)

I've seen a lot of R33's around, and a lot of what appears to be an assortment of old cars of different makes and models all bearing "the Tyre Factory" decal. What's up with that?

lol deans marsh road bro not bacchus marsh rd it's the road between winchelsea and lorne and it's pretty twistie and nowhere near the tourists that ya get on g.o.r :thumbsup:

lol my bad mate i should learn to read... yer i no where you mean and it comes out behind lorne..

ive never seen the silver r34 either... just black... with a number plate ending in "2"