SAU Community

Rb25Det Motor R33 Gearbox Fs

A new thread just for these two parts only.

Gearbox has been extracted from my car. I'm asking $1200ono for the gearbox includes the crossmember thing to hold it to the car. Can throw in a Exedy heavy duty clutch which is still healthy for $1500 total. Box was pretty nice condition. Once warmed up, there was no biting. Second gear was always abit sticky when cold and just a tad bit harder than other gears.

The motor is also for sale.

It does not include the turbo or turbo manifold, the TPS, the bov with crossover pipe. I can provide it with the parts you need. With everything infront of the firewall, were talking engine loom, nismo 550(or 555cc) injectors, intake manifold throttle body(minus tps), all the pumps and alternators, ill let the motor go for $1500ono. I can strip things off it to provide a cheaper block. I need this gone. I can deliver the parts anywhere in sydney for $150 or feel free to come pick it up.

Both parts have genuine 119xxxkm on it. Headgasket isnt leaking, no noises from the motor, always serviced by my self(oils and what not).

I need this stuff gone really bad, I will NOT refuse reasonable offers. Please someone take these parts from me.

I'm 5 mins from Parramatta.

Private messages arent working for me, my email/msn is [email protected]. Post here before emailing me or adding me so I can verify who you are. Cheers.

Edited by SargeRX8

• 3 weeks later...

A new thread just for these two parts only.

Gearbox has been extracted from my car. I'm asking $1200ono for the gearbox includes the crossmember thing to hold it to the car. Can throw in a Exedy heavy duty clutch which is still healthy for $1500 total. Box was pretty nice condition. Once warmed up, there was no biting. Second gear was always abit sticky when cold and just a tad bit harder than other gears.

The motor is also for sale.

It does not include the turbo or turbo manifold, the TPS, the bov with crossover pipe. I can provide it with the parts you need. With everything infront of the firewall, were talking engine loom, nismo 550(or 555cc) injectors, intake manifold throttle body(minus tps), all the pumps and alternators, ill let the motor go for $1500ono. I can strip things off it to provide a cheaper block. I need this gone. I can deliver the parts anywhere in sydney for $150 or feel free to come pick it up.

Both parts have genuine 119xxxkm on it. Headgasket isnt leaking, no noises from the motor, always serviced by my self(oils and what not).

I need this stuff gone really bad, I will NOT refuse reasonable offers. Please someone take these parts from me.

I'm 5 mins from Parramatta.

Private messages arent working for me, my email/msn is [email protected]. Post here before emailing me or adding me so I can verify who you are. Cheers.

Hi do you still have the gearbox and what do you mean biting and sticky when cold i will also send a copy of this via your email adress call me on 0244435198 if you wish thanks

Sam.......

• 2 weeks later...