SAU Community

R35 Vr38Dett Engine For Sale Brand New

As the topic states I have a brand new VR38DETT engine for sale. Only been run in in the factory for 500km. This engine is complete with wiring, injectors, turbo's, intake, everything you need to build the engine in a other car or complete replace you current broken R35 engine.

Price 17995aud incl. shipping

Thanks,

Jonne

I am sorry I have not posted pictures with this engine. Will make some pics for you all tomorrow. I sell this engine as I bought 3 new VR38DETT engine´s from a tuning shop here in Holland that went bankrupt. I wanted to use the engines myself for projects but I think it will never come to the point of using these engines in a car. Want to keep 1 myself for a project so actually have 2 engines for sale.

Also the price is to get the engine sold quickly as I want to but some new cars. These engine´s are 25k aud new from nissan. I do have to say that I copied my for sale topic from a dutch forum and shipping will be a bit more to australia, but think 18995 aud incl. shipping to your door is covering the total cost.

Thanks,

Jonne Berenbroek

Edited by Sky-Engineering

So you are a business selling goods.

Easily fixed.

If you wish to sell parts on this forum, you must become a paying trader just like every other business.

Please refer to this thread for further information:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/294953-are-you-a-business-want-to-advertise-on-sau-click-here/

Thanks.