SAU Community

Drag Combat 10/04 Who wants to enter?

GTS-t VSPEC

Drag Combat

April 10th at Kwinana Motorplex

There is a round of Drag Combat being held in Perth on the 10th of Arpil and SAUWA is looking for people interested in entering as a team. Skylines Australia is supporting the event with advertising and teams are entering around the country with the 1st round having been completed in NSW at the WSID (Western Sydney International Dragway).

You don't need to have a 10sec car to be able to compete, aslong as it's able to do a 14.99 pass or better then your eligible. We're not restricting it to just Skylines either, any Jap Import owner who is a SAU forum member is more than welcome to join us, and I believe cars with engine translplants are eligible aslong as the engine is from the same manufacturer.

There are prizes to win, and the event will be shown on FOX SPORTS, so if you have sponsorship this may be a good way to get some exposure. There are different categories of racing, including a category for street tyres. Further details can be found at www.dragcombat.com .

There will be a Show'n'Shine and SPL comp, but if you just want to race then you don't have to enter them:D

I'm talking to the organiser to get a discount for SAUWA entrants, and will let you know ASAP what the discounted rate will be.

Please register your interest, and support this event.

Paul

President of SAUWA

Entrant List:

GTS-t VSPEC - R33 GTS-t

SHUTO BOY - R33 GTS-t

DSTURBD - R31

RB20LAGWAGON - R31

ROB77 - R33 GTS-t

REP003 - R33 GTS-t

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha. wikkid aidwin.

wing 55 - unholy dragstip warrior.

I will probably not be in on this one, due to the fact that my car is slow, and my wallet empty, thereby precluding any change from the current scenario of car slowness.

:)

but I will be there - and may spl it up if required.

Sean, We have a few decent cars, may even have an 8sec GTR making an appearance, but have to wait to hear back:D

Once we've confirmed some more people, then we'll get together to discuss what brackets, dial in's and tyres we can use. We can always have a couple sets of slicks that we share between some cars.