SAU Community

Kando Dynamics Turbo

SimonR32

lol, i started using e85 about 3 years ago now on a half assed touch up tune that took 6 runs (later was retuned by someone better) never even changed my fuel filter and drove it daily on e85 for ages... never had even 1 problem. not 1

it does indeed seem that the only people that have had troubles with e85 are those that have never used it... lol

Been thinking about dropping in some new valve springs while the turbo issue is being sorted., performance springs sell two kits one is rated for 9mm lift the other 10mm... Which kit should I be looking at to run in my setup with stock cams??

Interesting, a friend had HKS cams in his RB25 that deleted the VCT and its always dangerous to judge and form an opinion on the basis of one car but perhaps there was maybe a difference in throttle response and maybe 100-200rpm, hard to tell with the change in cams...but not 500-1000rpm. I would expect the 500cc, 0.5 bump in compression and VCT would at least give you at least a 500rpm improvement

not at all, we did brents car way back i thik when we sold cammtech cams (great cams too btw) and i spent hours getting the cam timing to the point it lost very little.... BUT i can tell you now if i do one run with it on and one run off on the dyno the differrence can be huge. (more power and torque).. just ask tao, we have is car in every fortnight and one night were chasing a 500rpm lag issue between tunes and it turned out the vtc plug had vibrated off.

Every tune we do that has vtc get a run with it off and run with on constantly (but not a full pull to redline when on constantly) the intersection point is easily discernable.... in power and torque terms that is.

So seems like Eiji isn't interested in replacing this china junk turbo. He ain't responding to my messages...

Last thing he said was that he'd be happy to sell me a new turbine wheel and if i send it to them they would fit/ balance it for free. Then I got angry and now he won't reply lol