SAU Community

Kando Dynamics Turbo

SimonR32

Having my R33 RB25 with Kinugawa T67-25G tuned at Allstar this Monday. Engine is freshly rebuilt, and running a Link G4. Will post results as soon as I have them :)

is it antisurge?

Bullshit.

Tiger stripes make it the second king of the jungle, your KW is irrelevant. The only bad ass mother focker who can take you down is he who has the lion mane mod.

The lion mane makes any car the king of the jungle.

Bullshit.

Tiger stripes make it the second king of the jungle, your KW is irrelevant. The only bad ass mother focker who can take you down is he who has the lion mane mod.

The lion mane makes any car the king of the jungle.

My Ex had one of them :yucky:

:laugh:

Having my R33 RB25 with Kinugawa T67-25G tuned at Allstar this Monday. Engine is freshly rebuilt, and running a Link G4. Will post results as soon as I have them :)

Sweet will be able to compare my anti surge one with yours as a reference for everyone who's going to run 98 oct.

After my tax return it will be a down hill run till I have another 20G result to add, but mine will be from an SR :)

found out today one of my liners is damaged towards the top of the bore and needs a quick deck. Gonna get that done and all thats left is a new rotor set for the pump and move on to the head. Just giving it a quick clean up at home then getting it skimmed.

Not long to go, but then again I didnt start that long ago either :)

i had a 3582 until now, how responsive would the t04 version be, mine was coming onto full boost by around 4k i think, that's on a 26 with poncams.

I'm looking for low to mid 300's on pump fuel. I'm thinking i should just stick with the T67