SAU Community

Kando Dynamics Turbo

SimonR32

and you missed the bit about the intima pads old timer lol

Haha sorry lad.

Yes was very impressed with the intima pads. I used the race pads. Didnt fade once. Could still push alot harder uner brakes but my rear diff was single pegging and would lock the inside rear wheel if the car wasnt perfectly straight

Epic. Man that goes to show a RB25 20g is a good thing, that's a good time.

reckon those intima race pads would be fail on the street for hard driving? Too hard on rotors? Poor cold performer?

I cant answer that 100% on the pads. I always do 1 or two warm up laps to get everything up to temp.

Yes td06 high mount external gate on e70 is a wicked combo. Got footage with go pro on back window but the front window was glary. Cant even see through it at all. Gaids

Makes it exciting. I loved the rush and excitement of RWD on the circuit and not caring if it got smashed up :)

VCT is now working on my gtst, i installed an adaptronic and its working brilliantly. Very inpressed with the Adaptronic ecu's.

yes, wish i didnt care about mine getting smashed up...could have a lot more fun

So not too hard tuning the Adaptronic then?...

Im setting mine up with dual maps and a dash switch to switch between fuels...

only problem is i am using the built in boost control and the map switching only does fuel/ignition...so my pulp map will just have to run at gate spring pressure..my first few laps at Wakie were on pulp @ 1 bar and I was just as quick anyway...though that has more to do with driver skill (or lack off :P) than power..i run it empty then switched and it feels soooooo much nicer on e85..haters don't know what they are missing out on..

When i drove to Goulburn I got 350kms (melb to other side of albury) and decided we should fill up with PULP...it took 47 litres :woot: not bad economy hey..I was quite amazed

So with still 15 litres or so of e85 still in the tank we were a bit concerned...but AFRs were almost perfect :yes:

slightly on the lean side but nothing to worry about , I have a feeling my petrol tune is on the rich side though...

On the way back I was on e85 again, we drove to Wodonga (just over 320kms) when it was nearly empty..i guess all the hills made a difference to fuel economy..I filled up with PULp, i think it was 55litres and now AFRs were slightly rich..but again nothing to worry about...

Speaking of hills, at one stage I climbed a Hill in 5th gear @ 1500rpm doing 50kms in roadworks..thats pretty impressive in my book,..

First I raced on the almost empty tank of pulp with a little e85 in it, Then I raced with full tank of e85 with a little pulp (maybe 10lts) in it, and never had any issues with AFRs to cause concern..

There really is no need for flex fuel sensors I believe, just safe tunes with some margin for error and make sure your tank is close to empty before you switch and as long as you have a wideband with gauge you cant really go wrong...Still, I would like a sensor though,,, ;)

All this I put down as testament to STATUS and his awesome tuning :thumbsup: I run full open loop and my cruise AFRS were spoton...

The car has had very little road tuning too, maybe 20-30mins he drove around with me..

Sorry went s bit off track there :blush:

All good man.

Shows how well these kando's are performing. And according to your avatar theyre great for rallying aswell :D

Honestly i was extremely impressed with the performance of the td06.

Im going to start setting the car up for more

Circuit work.

Maybe we will see a Kando at WTA next year

I don't want to say too much, but I'm actually in quite a pickle. Mass problems at home with the Mrs shutting down my operation, I need to justify spending $3 at 7/11 these days. Cant even buy a freaking can of drink. Its stressful to a point I'm pretty depressed and all I want to do is enjoy my car. Its not that she doesnt want me to have one, she just cant understand the difference between buying a 10k car and building a 4k wreck into a 10k dream.

Such is the reason for all my indecisiveness and hold up on my usual nature.

At present I'm trying to sell my 6boost and DE motor, and am in talks with Stao about a cost effective stock position low mount. Hopefully the sale of my 6boost and DE motor can fund the majority of the remaining build, then its just one more argument so I can fork out for the tune.

Hey Jas...

less moaning more building man. :rofl:

But I feel your pain bro, chicks hey!!! They don't seem to mind if we spend 10k on a useless piece of metal to put on their finger and inflate their ego do they..

LMAO my girl is generally pretty good man, she just doesn't understand the point of building the car rather than just using it as it was bought. I could be worse off! But this situation is weighing in heavily at the moment.

LOL ARTZ so true man. No don't waste money on your car, take me out for desert 4 nights a week instead and buy me gifts I don't appreciate. FUUUUU

I don't want to say too much, but I'm actually in quite a pickle. Mass problems at home with the Mrs shutting down my operation, I need to justify spending $3 at 7/11 these days. Cant even buy a freaking can of drink. Its stressful to a point I'm pretty depressed and all I want to do is enjoy my car. Its not that she doesnt want me to have one, she just cant understand the difference between buying a 10k car and building a 4k wreck into a 10k dream.

man im getting depressed just reading that lol

Finally got around to putting my car back together just need to tee up a tune with trent... Keen to see if the billet wheel makes a difference, unfortunately it wont be a true back to back as I also added poncams.

Haha thanks for the sympathy battery, keen to see your new results too! I went poncams for my SR too, woo!

LOL Simon I wish my Mrs could see that keeping me busy makes me happy :( For her just living and spending every free moment together just isn't enough!