SAU Community

Kando Dynamics Turbo

SimonR32

Noob alert!

My 10cm rear might just rock up on Monday, and I'm tempted to fit it up over xmas. Am I right to think it's held on by a clamp? I've never pulled a turbo apart before. If it's fairly easy to do I'll definately give it a crack.

Cheers guys!

edit: Just realised I can look at my other Kando to see how it comes apart *facepalm*

Edited by Run-It-Hard

made 450hp @ wheels on 24psi with t67-25g 10cm last night. wasnt far behind the old gt3582r that was on it. curve is completey different, on song around 1000rpm earlier. should be fun 2 drive.

is it?

boost doesnt kill engines...

mercury motorsports run 40psi thro their stock rb26 lol

Heat(through high boost) kills engines by detonation right? I am sadly only running 18psi on my R34 RB25det due to intake temps approaching 50deg C, was hoping for 22psi :(. Precision 5558 0.63 making 286rwkw

Heat(through high boost) kills engines by detonation right? I am sadly only running 18psi on my R34 RB25det due to intake temps approaching 50deg C, was hoping for 22psi :(. Precision 5558 0.63 making 286rwkw

WMI :)

the t67 made 294rwkw on 18psi

Which means the 5558 is not doing so bad 286rwkw @18psi compared to the T67 [email protected] as the T67 is bigger; m thinking of changing my cooler piping AWAY from fan and radiator to make a sort of a rounded 'V' piping instead of the typical rectangular 'C' across the engine to keep temps cooler and allow me to run at least 20psi, heck even 20psi is too low for me.. Do you guys reckon the V piping will improve things (cooling) a bit??

And sorry for spamming the Kando thread aargghh

Edited by rondofj