SAU Community

Kando Dynamics Turbo

SimonR32

I thought the precision was a higher HP rating turbo then the t67.? are you on pump 98 or e85?

car drives really well, still on the laggy side, fullboost around 4500 mark, but pulls nicely, bit of a tyre fryer, completey different to 3582r.

Seriously considering WMI now when I get back to Oz after my hols.. Btw am running stock clutch @286rwkw hahahah- lets see when it grenades.. :P

Well you better start deciding which kit to run now then, if it takes you as long as it did choosing turbos...lol..j/k

cheers

darren

+1 haha

^^^true story haha :P . Methz Im on 98 and the 5558 is supposed to be the equivalent of a 3076R and I see fullboost 18psi at 4000ish rpms so yeah bit smaller than a T67, Im not a turbo expert though, this is all I know.. Now which WMI kit haha...

made 450hp @ wheels on 24psi with t67-25g 10cm last night. wasnt far behind the old gt3582r that was on it. curve is completey different, on song around 1000rpm earlier. should be fun 2 drive.

Anti Surge front? Or normal?

Just a quick question a little off topic... i have looked everywhere for answers but obviously in the wrong places... just wondering is it hard to run a T67 high mount setup and plumb back all piping witht the standard intake plenum? (on a R34 GTT with return flow FMIC) I assume a new J pipe and a bit of custom fab will achieve it ok?? Just wanted to make sure it is do-able as i may be heading in this path very soon and wanted to forsee any drama's before they happen. Any experiances or pics would be gre at.. cheers.

Its a big turbo with a 4 inch intake pipe that will take up a bit of room.. it might be doable but would be a tight fit i imagine..theres a few pics in this thread to show you how big the intake is...

The kit im looking at comes with a 4inch to 3inch silicone adaptor and 3inch intake pipe which i assume i could run my Z32 AFM off?

This is what im looking at...

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/R33-Skyline-T67-High-Mount-Turbo-Kit-Manifold-Wastegate-Kinugawa-rb25-Gts-t-/251202699172?_trksid=m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D4%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D4425545948146766239&_qi=RTM839192

Edited by swarzee

I already have...

750cc injectors

full 3 inch exhaust (3.5ich from cat back)

Apexi power fc

Z32 AFM

3in K&N POD filter

Heavy Dutch Xtreme Clutch

Clutch, Exhaust and POD are already on the car.

Tryin to put together how much the whole install would cost with what i already have if i bought this kit off ebay. Which i probably will.

anti surge

The anit surge seems to make a lot less power then the non ported one? Or am i the only one thinking this? Response etc sounds the same, just down a bit on power?

Just a quick question a little off topic... i have looked everywhere for answers but obviously in the wrong places... just wondering is it hard to run a T67 high mount setup and plumb back all piping witht the standard intake plenum? (on a R34 GTT with return flow FMIC) I assume a new J pipe and a bit of custom fab will achieve it ok?? Just wanted to make sure it is do-able as i may be heading in this path very soon and wanted to forsee any drama's before they happen. Any experiances or pics would be gre at.. cheers.

I have a T67 on mine, you need to fabricate a new pipe to go to the throttle body, you cant follow the same path over the top of the fan and across as the intake of the turbo is in the way, and no way will a return flow work, you will need to go a normal style intercooler layout with the cold side coming out under the battery.There is then height problems to the bonnet as R34's have the factory coolant bleeder right where you want to run the piping to keep it low, R33's dont have this, i removed the bleeder and the piping just fits.

The intake on the turbo is also very close to the loop of the power steering hose, you need a very tight bend. Because of this and the length of the intake piping putting the AFM in the piping is better to avoid reversion.

I have normal .7 front cover here also if i need 2 swap them out. I was thinking the covers wouldnt make much difference at all?

Just going off what you did and Moogz (i think thats his username?) did and myself with the anti surge versus some other results with the normal housings, of course accounting for the difference between roller and hubber dyno's.