SAU Community

Kando Dynamics Turbo

SimonR32

yeah but these will go on standard manifold etc. im not sure i wanna peeve around with high mount anymore and just whack these on a standard manny with some corn fuel

Stock manifold you want a L2 20G, the T67 wont fit and the TD06H lag won't have a payoff.

ARTZ has a 20G lowmounted on his car, correct me if I am wrong but given his time again I believe he would go a HG highflow? The cost to benefit ratio isnt high enough.

My recommendation is the July 13 spec 2IU highflow from HG with a 3" comp housing.

Stock manifold you want a L2 20G, the T67 wont fit and the TD06H lag won't have a payoff.

ARTZ has a 20G lowmounted on his car, correct me if I am wrong but given his time again I believe he would go a HG highflow? The cost to benefit ratio isnt high enough.

My recommendation is the July 13 spec 2IU highflow from HG with a 3" comp housing.

those had crossed my mind tho im not sure the value for money is there v the kando.

Do you know the wheel specs on the HG versions? not much details on them

I know a fair amount about them, perhaps best to discuss via PM.

Value for money you are better off going with the HG mate. A 'bolt on' kando will cost 700, only 150 less than a HG bolt on and you get very limited after sales support. Stao is in Melbourne and answers the phone at midnight to talk about turbos.

Follow his thread and you will see the jaw dropping customer service he provides, its worth the money on its own. Anyway, if you are taking the mods seriously I will expect to see a PM :P And you are in Sydney so we should tee up and talk shop :thumbsup:

I know a fair amount about them, perhaps best to discuss via PM.

Value for money you are better off going with the HG mate. A 'bolt on' kando will cost 700, only 150 less than a HG bolt on and you get very limited after sales support. Stao is in Melbourne and answers the phone at midnight to talk about turbos.

Follow his thread and you will see the jaw dropping customer service he provides, its worth the money on its own. Anyway, if you are taking the mods seriously I will expect to see a PM :P And you are in Sydney so we should tee up and talk shop :thumbsup:

pm has been sent.

main thing is value v power v budget

yeah I'd get stao new turbo for sure...ease of fitment and kw per $ its a clear winner...

if i already had a top mount setup and just needed a replacment turbo I may be tempted to save a few bucks and get the Kando...If not just go HG...might even get one myself so i am a little less worried about defects :P

yeah I'd get stao new turbo for sure...ease of fitment and kw per $ its a clear winner...

if i already had a top mount setup and just needed a replacment turbo I may be tempted to save a few bucks and get the Kando...If not just go HG...might even get one myself so i am a little less worried about defects :P

HG SS4 alpha - high mount external gate, 400rwkw on jungle juice ;)

may aswell just go 6262 and be done with it in that instance..

so as far as the questions at hand know one knows much about the 9 / 11 blade variants??

Roy has tried both afaik on his little 20

hopefully he'll poke his head in

may aswell just go 6262 and be done with it in that instance..

so as far as the questions at hand know one knows much about the 9 / 11 blade variants??

whats it going on an rb25 and what do you want from it?

sl2 is a midrange weapon..power form 3000-6500 and will hold it, suits the 25 perfectly...

t67 has more top end so power from 4000 if you wanna rev to 7500,

tdo6h is all top end..4500-8500..

just depends where you want your power...

personally I still say get staos hiflow turbo..860$ .will pull close to 350 on Efuel...looks stock....how can you lose...