SAU Community

Kando Dynamics Turbo

SimonR32

Thanks for the clarification. I didn't really want the surge housing anyway, I was more curious than anything.

I'm ordering a t67 25g for my car this week. Its going on a 26 internaled 25 with poncams. It had 3582 on it before its shaft split into two parts. I'm keen as to see how different it drives.

Thanks for the clarification. I didn't really want the surge housing anyway, I was more curious than anything.

I'm ordering a t67 25g for my car this week. Its going on a 26 internaled 25 with poncams. It had 3582 on it before its shaft split into two parts. I'm keen as to see how different it drives.

so am i mookRG as i run a 3582r currently and want 2 downgrade.

My take on the T67 (on 98 ron) is that it will be similarly as responsive as a 3076, yet make the same sort of number you expect from a 35R (about 330rwkw).

Thats only on 98 though, on E85 the 3076 seems to open up A LOT and the two are similarly on par. That being said the 35R is usually up to 400kw worth on a good setup with E85, and Simon is... well... making that too lol

Will be interesting to see you two put back to back downgrades from 35Rs to T67s, will be very interesting.

i think 4200 is fairly realistic and you should get closer to the 500whp mark in a perfect world.

are you gonna run a highmount and all the rest?

my personal opinion is that your seeing 98 results out of your 35R... you should have better on the pineapple juice. who tuned it?

I never got a Msg back from Kando in regard to a non anti surge housing, so ive ordered one with, and im running 98 so im taking one for the team in the name of science lol.

I never got a Msg back from Kando in regard to a non anti surge housing, so ive ordered one with, and im running 98 so im taking one for the team in the name of science lol.

awesome man, I can get from local dealer without antisurge for higher price, i'm on 98, 324kw with t56 (very similar to turbonetics ts04) and close to gt3582 so hoping to gain some mid range

I figured we'll chuck it on and get tuned, then we have a baseline for the anti surge to. Also running one of the NZ manifolds, so should be an interesting outcome.

Still in transit, but yes with the 44mm port. From reading a few posts it seems i may need to tweak it? I have heard of a 6boost lately that needed tweaking to hold boost, so i dont mind.

I figured we'll chuck it on and get tuned, then we have a baseline for the anti surge to. Also running one of the NZ manifolds, so should be an interesting outcome.

Who will be tuning it?

Going with allstar.

im also interested in the nz mani ill be running mine on an rb20 in a r32 so could be different fitment still interested to see how it goes for you.

also i'll be getting my car tuned at all star (ment to be the bossest of all tuners) haha

just waiting for tax return then all parts shall be ordered in one big enjoying splurge of money :bunny: