SAU Community

Help ` Ive Been Ripped

I never got his name - I just checked his mobile number against the scammers list.

Hey

I'm sorry I can't help out with any other scams, but if you feel as though you have been scammed by "HO YOUNG" - see Ash's post in this link for relevant details

http://www.fordxr5turbo.com/forum/index.php?topic=10253.msg293968#msg293968

If any of the info match this description, there is already a case filed against this man. The police force has told me that this particular person has already done jail time in the past, and is now repeating as he sees this is an easy way to make cash. The best way at the current time to show this guy a lesson is to file a legal statement to the police. If you would like the details of the particular officer, please PM me. She is taking the case very seriously and wishes to bring us back justice. All that is involved is you will be asked to submit your story and sign it. These files will be filed towards the QLD police who will ask him to stand in court. If that fails, it becomes a civil matter. At this point (as I already said in my other post), I will be happy to bring my lawyers in and absolutely rape this guy - force him to sell this damn children to reimburse all that have been cheated.

But your part will be to file those reports :)

Hey

I'm sorry I can't help out with any other scams, but if you feel as though you have been scammed by "HO YOUNG" - see Ash's post in this link for relevant details

http://www.fordxr5tu...93968#msg293968

If any of the info match this description, there is already a case filed against this man. The police force has told me that this particular person has already done jail time in the past, and is now repeating as he sees this is an easy way to make cash. The best way at the current time to show this guy a lesson is to file a legal statement to the police. If you would like the details of the particular officer, please PM me. She is taking the case very seriously and wishes to bring us back justice. All that is involved is you will be asked to submit your story and sign it. These files will be filed towards the QLD police who will ask him to stand in court. If that fails, it becomes a civil matter. At this point (as I already said in my other post), I will be happy to bring my lawyers in and absolutely rape this guy - force him to sell this damn children to reimburse all that have been cheated.

But your part will be to file those reports :)

I lost half my lunch all over my desk thanks to that line. Well played.

• 2 weeks later...

glad it all worked out for u in the end mate. But I do hear your pain about being scammed/duped into handing over money and never receiving the goods.

What I would like to propose to the moderators (from experience on the g35driver.com forums) is that on each ad placed in the "for sale" forum that it is mandatory to place a picture of the item with a placard displaying the forum members user-id and current date. Doesn't have to be anything fancy, but something in whiteboard marker on an A4 placed next to the item and a photo taken so it clearly shows both the item and seller details.

That way ppl can't grab pictures over the internet and claim to possess the items for sale. Sure they will be ppl saying well you can photoshop the details on the photo...but its more a deterent to scammers

• 3 months later...

Well looks like i totally missed this thread, serves me right for going interstate for a week.

Was wondering how on earth this thread got to 3 pages in the last 24hrs without me noticing.

I echo Blitz statement earlier.

I've spent at LEAST 30hrs in the last 6 months helping users who have been scammed. SAU doesn't have to help - but we try our best within the laws of this country.

Have some respect but more importantly - ensure you engage the brain before you hit "send" on the EFT. We can't save you from yourself.