SAU Community

Used Gt-Ss Turbo And New Nismo 555Cc Injector

I am selling my used Twin HKS GT-SS Turbo For RB26DETT, and New 555 cc Injector for RB26DETT.

Used ( 5000km ) GT-SS turbo AUD 2000.00 Good Condition. when take out, i had ask for checking the turbo. Its good. No problem at all.

Reason for sell, wanna change bigger turbo.

New 6 pcs 555cc injector AUD 800.00

No include shipping.

Email me if you are interested.

[email protected]

Best Regards

post-78720-0-17843000-1292671698_thumb.jpg

post-78720-0-58240900-1292671801_thumb.jpg

post-78720-0-84546800-1292671832_thumb.jpg

Edited by EWKC

If who interested, give me your msn email, we talk there. i show you on webcam. i can show you the whole boxes with a pair gtss turbo inside.

I SWEAR I M NOT CHEATING ANYONE HERE!

SOMEONE WAS TRYING TO MAKE ME HARDER TO SELL OFF MY GTSS!

NOW TALK MUCH USELESS! I WILL SHOW YOU ON WEBCAM IF YOU ARE INTERESTED! SO THAT YOU KNOW I CHEAT OR HE CHEAT!!!

YOU CAN TRY TO ASK THAT PERSON OPEN WEBCAM AND SHOW YOU!

He's right. He is the original seller for the GTSS turbines. Some of you should verify the sales before calling him a liar. Yup, I know him and I would vouch for him. The other one however is probably getting the turbines off him and selling at a higher price in the other forum.

That guy had asked for his GTSS pics a few days ago. EWKC told me he specifically asked him to take a close up picture of the fins. And yeah, that was the one the guy posted.

And I don't blame that guy either. He's probably looking into making some cash by selling it over here. He should have just bought it and he can sell it to anyone he wants to. My verdict? He's the middle man and he collects the money off the buyer and pays EWKC after he receives the monie.

Chill guys, peace.

R31Nismoid, Master of Puppets eh? Awesome!

Edited by semperfi

Says you who funnily enough joined yesterday and this is your second post. YOU HAVE NO CREDIT.

Ash what is SAU going to do about this? I say a few PMs to get to the bottom of this and then BAN. Im f**king sick of hearing and reading about people's hard earned dollars being scammed away.

SAU needs to start clamping down on shit like this before the unsuspecting buyer comes along and gets bent over.

Fwiw:

EWKC done exactly as asked and took a video of him writing down my user name and handled exact turbos pictured...

Funnily enough both EWKC & Tomei_Powered are from Malaysia.

Although Tomei_Powered claims to Attend Macquarie Uni but is currently residing in Malaysia

As interested as i am im reluctant to deal until this is sorted.

Says you who funnily enough joined yesterday and this is your second post. YOU HAVE NO CREDIT.

Ash what is SAU going to do about this? I say a few PMs to get to the bottom of this and then BAN. Im f**king sick of hearing and reading about people's hard earned dollars being scammed away.

SAU needs to start clamping down on shit like this before the unsuspecting buyer comes along and gets bent over.

I'm well into working it out.

You should know by now i gate this type of stuff too.

something is definitely up, and it will be sorted.

people just need to let me do my thing.

i cannot work stuff like this out overnight.

we protect people, and take measures, well over and above other forums.

we just can't help those who are very silly and blind EFT

As soon as I see people with like 6 pcs for $800.00 AUD, I immediately think scam.

Thats the way I go by, too many experiences in the past, none of which I have fallen for, lead me to believe this is a scam.

Take my advice, try buy as a pickup or a reputable member.

Lol at this guy with two posts who signed up a couple days ago "vouching" for the OP... If anything, you make the whole scenario even more fishy.

Edited by SargeRX8

• 1 month later...

As soon as I see people with like 6 pcs for $800.00 AUD, I immediately think scam.

Thats the way I go by, too many experiences in the past, none of which I have fallen for, lead me to believe this is a scam.

Take my advice, try buy as a pickup or a reputable member.

Lol at this guy with two posts who signed up a couple days ago "vouching" for the OP... If anything, you make the whole scenario even more fishy.

I selling with cheap price because i want to let go it faster. i want change to bigger injector. I am still continue using this id. because i dont scare people say i am scaming anyone here. i dont worry that. because i m not. i dont mind if nobody want to deal with me. See who is the one keep on silent? Tomei Powered or me? he keep on silent. and i keep on reply. because he know he cant get the turbo from me and sell out after this. This turbo is belongs to me. not him.