Item Summary: r33 gtr wheels n tyres great condition with 2 new tyres

Condition: Good

Reason for Selling: over em

Asking Price: 1000

Delivery Methods: PickUp

Contact Info: 0402865151 or here

Extra Information:

oh and theyre painted black... part of the reason i dont want em

got these up for sale... will swap with cash towards other wheels if theyre jap.... no advantis or rodney janes

have 2 brand new federal 595ss on 2 of them other 2 tyres are still very good...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Looks like a scam. It has all the telltale signs: - The "business" doesn't have a physical address or really any kind information listed - It's using a generic online store website template - The prices are ridiculously reduced. To good to be true cheap - Everything is in stock and can be ordered in any possible combination   I've seen a few of these for other products as well. Things like sunglasses for example. I'd say stay away from it! And maybe reach out to the real theskylineshed and let them know this exists. I doubt there is much they can do about it, but still.   I don't know if they would actually take your money if you ordered something. Or whether it is just for collecting credit card details to scam otherwise. I'm not game enough to try it.
    • Hi guys has anyone ever bought from this website theskylineshed.shop?? Not theskylineshed.com as I’m aware there is 2 similar but different sites.     has anyone had any issues with theskylineshed.shop???
    • Luckily I haven’t bought one yet but I’ve had several people tell me different things and was trying to find out what’s going on with my car lol apparently type m had different lover knuckles like the gtr but someone put non type m knuckles on mine Ok on another topic does anyone have a spindle for sale mine is screwed bad lmao 
    • The vendor you bought from is a dickhead who can't tell the difference between AWD and RWD bearings. Their eBay listing is one of the first hits too, and is wrong. Any other hit shows the ones that are on your car. A search for GTR rear wheel bearings, unsurprisingly, finds the one you have from Shift. f**king muppets.
    • Got the flat door cards "good enough" for now. After cutting out the arm rest I removed all the stock trim material. Then filled the gap with a bit of Masonite and wrapped it in some adhesive foam to hide the  transitions as much as possible. Then I applied some black vinyl material to the panel with some spray on contact adhesive smoothing the edges as best as I could. Here is how it sits in the car with the door handle and cut down window switch mounted